Leaving....

have fun mandi!!! Today was the last day of camp, or at least the first sesson.... Man, I'm gonna miss my friends! They were all 15, but are the coolset ever! i'm free for the weekend and finally at my own compuetr! Man, I'll miss them! It took me everything I had to not start crying when my mom came!! I have tears in my eyes now... I love you Nonie, Ashley, and SarahSoda, Greg, and Aime!!!

yeah, camp friends are cool! I qam leaving at like 3 PM tomorrow so i might get on for a few minutes, I may not, but I will be on most of tonight b/c it is my last night for a week!

I'll miss you guys too....*sniff*

But, Im going to meet my mom's friend who writes for TV in Hollywood and well, you never know what could come of that, maybe I can live my dream and become an actress, we'll see!!! :woot:

lucky you!! what i wouldn't give... anyways, good luck, i hope you get your own series or something!! :lol:

lol! I hope something happens, if not, it must not have been my time, and then I'll just go home and go to the talent scout ppl when they come back to new orleans!

Aliasgirl47 said:
I'll miss you guys too....*sniff*

But, Im going to meet my mom's friend who writes for TV in Hollywood and well, you never know what could come of that, maybe I can live my dream and become an actress, we'll see!!! :woot:
:D Hey, own series ^_^ , good look Mandi!

Back