Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimie

Retired
I'm leaving AA for awhile. After Kiki's post about an IM she recieved, people started questioning if i did it. Frankly, i'm disappointed in everyone who thought it was me. I never even talked to Courtney on AIM. Also, only Arash stuck up for me even though everyone claimed to be friends of mine, but they instead accused me and doubted me. I'm sorry that it has come to me leaving, but I think it's time for me to go for awhile.
-_-
jaimie

Since I don't know that much about the problem I can't comment it. But I still hope that you will change your mind and won't leave.

awwwww Jaimie... don't go.. I don't think you'd do such a thing.. even if you do go, I'll still miss you.

~Moriel

Bradhadair said:
I'm leaving AA for awhile.  After Kiki's post about an IM she recieved, people started questioning if i did it.  Frankly, i'm disappointed in everyone who thought it was me.  I never even talked to Courtney on AIM.  Also, only Arash stuck up for me even though everyone claimed to be friends of mine, but they instead accused me and doubted me.  I'm sorry that it has come to me leaving, but I think it's time for me to go for awhile.
-_-
jaimie
Im sry u have to leave because of something like that and I'm sry i didn't know about this or was here to stand up for u i hope that u don't think that we're not friends

I will miss u dearly though i know where u'll be lol

Some of the stuff the goes on in this site is like a soap opera! I generally don't get it most of the time. :lol:

I hope you change your mind and stay. I don't hate you. :smiley:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

I could never doubt you..U made all my really good sigs....I really am going to miss you...Love you lots
~liz~
P.S. NOT YOU TOO DONT LEAVE!!!

awwww :byesad: bye bye Jaimie :(

I didn't mean to make people doubt you, I just was hurt and so I posted it, I never thought it was you 🇳🇴 I wanted to know who it was.

jaimie i want to appologize to you.
first of all, we didn't know eachother very well on the boards, and i didn't have a right to blame you or doubt you for doing something/ having a friend that would do something like that to kiki.
second, i didn't have a right to PM you about it. it was rude on my part, but i thought i was helping kiki. but i was helping her, and hurting my potential friendships at the same time.
thirdly, i didn't only PM you about it. And i hope that in my PM i wasn't too rude or blaming ... I was trying to just ask if you knew anything about it, not blame you for anything. but really, i shouldn't have even PMed anyone. Like i said, i was trying to help kiki. I came to no conclusion about who did it, and I lost potential friends.
so basically, i need to think before i act in situations like this. I'm really sorry that you're leaving, but maybe this will change your mind ... just maybe :smiley:

awwww jamie, dont go :( ill be so sad if you do! your a great person and everything and your cool! STAY!!!!! and keep on posting :D
i guess ill see you on Everything Alias if you do leave... :(

*sighs* Please don't go Jaimie. This is where we met so I'll miss you here at AA. There weren't that many people involved in the discussion anyways. I hate to see you leave here.

Bradhadair said:
i may start posting again after new years, but i will be checking my pm's
cool Jaimie - too many people re leaving!! there is far too much trouble going on recently what with the courtney thing and the whole, nance, mo thing too - everyone just needs to chill out and have fun! i hope you'll stay cos i fear if you don't SAM wil also leave and then we'll have lost both of you!

btw - did you see the advertisement for community moderator - this should stop any unrest i the member lounge in future and may make you feel more comfortabel coming :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back