Left KSI!

I got kicked out of KSI w00t! but don't worry I went out with a bang.

I am kicked out of RD(a division in KSI)

I am Blacklisted(no one is allowed to be in contact with me if there in KSI)

I am DNH(Do Not Hire aka not allowed to join)

A new KSI record. First person to ever get kicked out by 10 leaders and get yelled at by a real higher up and DNH.

well for 1 I think we should make a machinima out of this. to answer all your questions. I transferred from a division to another one. Got a lot of power xD Threatened the leader of my previous division to take his members. A guy from a different squad kept stickin his nose into other people buisness so I told him to go stick his nose in someones elses asshole. And last but not least I told people that if they transferred to my squad I'd give them a promotion and thats called "pouching". I was never in KSI to be serious I wanted to see how much felgercarb I could stir up. So it took 10 LDR's to kick me. I got yelled at by one of the top dawgs and I am now Blacklisted as of today for taking over 40 people with me out of KSI. Oh yea and I have a DNH xD

So are those 40 gonna come to DM?
<
<
<
<
haha lol

"I was never serious about KSI." BULLSHIT. You changed your gamertag and everything on that dumbass clan, you spent actual MONEY on it. Try and tell me you weren't serious.

MACHINIMA! MACHINIMA! MACHINIMA! lol KSI is used to be an awesome clan but then it slowly filled with a bunch of Posers (yes Posers needs to be capitalised in that sentence).

Back