Season 3 Legacy Promo

OMG the promo is good, looks like Isabella aka Katya is back and Vivica Foxes characters helping the CIA, omg its looks good! And what did Syd see that scared her? (and please if your gonna write a spoiler do it in a tag)!And poor Nadia! I cant wait for it, there was no Vaughn or Jack in the promo :( but they're probably in the episode, but the episode looks good, i cant believe its the second to last episode and then we have to wait 4 months for the new season! Anyway i cant wait till next week :woot:

BTW: The promo is up at alias-media!

Ok i just realised Vaughn was seen in the promo you can see his face though, ihe comes right after syd is shown running up to those men, i knew it was Vuaghn because of the way he runs with his gun, i know sad! Hes on his army gear 🤤, that was a fast recovery! ;)

vaughn is in it...<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->he helps sydney find her sister after sloane kidnaps her<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

To do a spoiler tag:

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

You may want to fix your post!

Anyway,

There wasn't much to the promo, but I liked it because it showed the IR was coming back! And Isabella Rossellini is on Ellen today, hope they talk about Alias :smiley:

i did like the promo! i thought it was really short and wasnt exciting! oh well im sure the will rock!

yeah the promo looked good
but what was up w/ at the end lauren had the biggest damn gun eva?!??!?!
that frightens me
im so glad that isabella (Katya) is comming back :D
only its kinda sad cuz this was the eppy lena was supposed to be in :(
oh and also <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> katya definatly sleeps w/ jack which is just SO wrong cuz they are bro & sis-in law<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I saw the previews i wonder what sydney saw that scared her?
I can't wait until next week, this season is almost over. I think that theres going to be a fight between Nadia and Sydney like Vaughn says that there will be, I guess that we just have to wait. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

ya this episode looks really good

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Tony Cummings is gonna die supposedly<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

hope that worked

but why will vaughn help her if he told her not to?????

The promo was fabulous! It look very exciting. I can't wait!!! I hope Kayta and Sloane meet face to face, if that is the case, Sloane was warned before.....and i hope Lauren gets the felgercarb beat out of her!

Vaughn is helping syd for one of three reasons;

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->1. he loves syd(duh! :love:) and wants to be there to protect her.
2. he wants to stop her (to keep her safe and honor his fathers death :lame:smiley:
3. It's a CIA mission and has has to go  :Ph34r: <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I wasnt sure if this was concidered a spoiler or not so i made it one anyway.

-C->out

isabella's hair looks sooo much better! IT LOOKS LIKE AN AMAZING EP...too bad there wasnt any vaughn in the promo...

I dont really like Toni Commings and don't see what importance she has left. Unless they're infiltrating something very hi-tech. I really wanna see how Katya and Syd get along.

Skyligrl5 said:
yeah the promo looked good
but what was up w/ at the end lauren had the biggest damn gun eva?!??!?!
that frightens me
im so glad that isabella (Katya) is comming back :D
only its kinda sad cuz this was the eppy lena was supposed to be in :(
oh and also <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> katya definatly sleeps w/ jack which is just SO wrong cuz they are bro & sis-in law<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
ack no!!!! i can't believe they're gonna go through with that! EW!!!

btw, what happened on the Ellen show with Isabella? did she say anything about Alias?

Back