Season 3 Legacy Promo

the promo looks awesome - total action epi - and Lauren with the missile launcher - wow!!! :eek:

Yeah it looks great, loads of action! I cant wait to see how Katya will be with Vaughn! And Jems did you hear about the longer promo, it sounds good! Theres a topic called Longer promo on this thread!

yeah i saw that - it said s/v stuff right - hope soo

(sorry for taking so long to reply - FFC kiced me out)

Dont worry it took me long too, i just found a transcript for the longer promo, it does look like we're getting some S/V moments, fingers crossed, go read it its good and Vaughn in a wet suit 🤤

freaken awsome promo!! the scenes and the freaky music in the back round..ahhh cant wait..although then we have three weeks till our season finale >_<

Spike said:
I dont really like Toni Commings and don't see what importance she has left. Unless they're infiltrating something very hi-tech. I really wanna see how Katya and Syd get along.
omg i totally agree!!! i thought her character was POINTLESS...im glad theyre bringing her back so maybe shell actually have a reason to be in the show.

The promo looked so good, the past actresses playing their own characters coming back to do this episode.

This episode looks like it will contain a lot of action.

I agree with your dislike for Toni Cummings I am not sure why she is being brought back for another episode but hey I guess we will just have to wait and see

ILoveVaughn627 said:
I agree with your dislike for Toni Cummings I am not sure why she is being brought back for another episode but hey I guess we will just have to wait and see
yah me neither...but they brought her into the story, hopefully theyll wrap her story up so she had a purpose.

Back