Legacy

M

mystery_chick

hehehe the 100th topic! oh ya! hehe. oh well ths is gonna be co-written by Jo hehe this is gonna be fun :lol: any ways hopefully it lives up to the rep of our other two fics...

Chapter 1: The Legacy

Vaughn sits in his room looking at his old photo album, staring at a picture of him and Sydney in happier times. The picture was taken at the pier several month after the alliance was taken down, both of them were smiling brightly, it was a beautiful day and it seemed like a bright future for them. Together. Who would ever thought that it would end up like this. Who would ever expect that Sydney moved on. Leaving Vaughn only one piece of her, in some ways her legacy.
“Dad. Can I use the car today? Mine died.” the beautiful 17 years old said. Vaughn looked up at his daughter.
“Sure honey, but I need it for work later.”
“I’ll be back before 3, promise.”
“Okay, where are you going?”
“Meeting up Jen at the Mall then we’re going to shop then a movie.”
“Only Jen? What happened to Alex?”
“Up on the mountains with his parent.” she replied.
“Ah family vacation.” Vaughn said knowingly. She smiled sadly.
“We should go somewhere this summer daddy.”
“Maybe we should.” Vaughn sighed. “I’ll think about it. The keys are on the mantel” She went and retrived the keys.
“Thanks dad, I’ll be back at 3, Love you.” she went and kissed his father on the cheek.
“I love you too.” He watched as the young woman walk out of the door. It only seemed like yesterday that Jack Bristow showed up at his door steps holding his precious daughter telling him the truth.

ya ya, i know short chap. What can i say, i'm not a long chap writers... well if is a long chap it's mostly babbling. any ways hope you guys liked it. :D
--mandy :angelic:

hmmmm......we'll have to think about that...most definetly...but, not saying a word!! Lips are sealed tighter than Sydney was in the blue rubber dress! Not a WORD comes out about upcoming chapters, no hints, no nothing! MU HA HA!! oh yeah, for all of you dense people out there, I'm Jo. Read my sig at the bottom...

Keep going and who knew that 2 ppl could right such an amazing story? Joking! really good and Mandy I might have ICQ in like 4 minutes and Jo will you please AIM me tonight!

okie dokie, hum.. but lips are sealed. with duck tape, super glue, strings what ever else you can think of :D
--Mandy :angelic:

NOOOO SYD COULDN'T HAVE LEFT VAUGHN!!! OMG WHY???? IS SARK BEHIND THIS!! (LOL I blame Sark for EVERYTHING) He should be on Everwood. They can die together! Everwood and Sark, not Syd and Vaughn. Hi yeah, sorry I'm babbling but OMG GREAT FIC!!!

Ok people, I'm writing the next chap. It's probably gonna screw the story up, but oh well...don't expect it too soon, I have work all day today and I won't be home till about 7 or so...Sunday I have house cleaning...Man, I hate parents, why can't I have a life!!?? I'M ONLY 14!! Sorry, enough ranting...I'll probably dream it up in school on Monday, or if I have time sometime tonight. I'll try to get it up soon though!

hum... well it's out of my hand now. if you guys want you can always harrass jo via the internet. :D
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
okie dokie, hum.. but lips are sealed. with duck tape, super glue, strings what ever else you can think of :D
*Sigh* You guys are going to drive your poor readers nuts. That's ok though. Oh, and you didn't mention staples, a little painful, and kinda bloody, but you didn't mention staples... and hot glue, can't forget the hot glue. OK, I'm gonna shut up now.

That's ok! You can keep going on and on for all we care! Right, btw, I have a little bit of the story done!! And I'm not saying a word...not one word...heh heh!

ummm, I'll try to finish it up tonight, MANDY needs to PM me back and tell me if the part I already have is good. Where is that girl? ::looks around impatiently:: If I don't finish it tonight, I'll have to finish it Monday, Sunday is Alias and cleaning the house...damn my parents..just once I'd like to see them clean it instead! :angry: Sorry, enough ranting, at the latest, it'll be up Monday night. Sorry guys... :( Please don't eat me!

OR my popcorn! ::grabs popcorn and hides it someplace safe::

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ummm, I'll try to finish it up tonight, MANDY needs to PM me back and tell me if the part I already have is good. Where is that girl? ::looks around impatiently:: If I don't finish it tonight, I'll have to finish it Monday, Sunday is Alias and cleaning the house...damn my parents..just once I'd like to see them clean it instead! :angry: Sorry, enough ranting, at the latest, it'll be up Monday night. Sorry guys... :( Please don't eat me!

OR my popcorn! ::grabs popcorn and hides it someplace safe::
ya ya, i'm here. sorry, it's my evil mother. she took the computer away and told me to practice my flute and blamed me for taking the computer for the whole day... what can i say? i'm innocent

Argh, sorry guys...I have so much homework it's not even funny...I have something in every topic, and school was so busy today, I didn't have time to work on it...Now I feel bad, because I promised, and I can't live up to the promise...I'M SORRY!! :( ::hangs head in shame:: Anyway, I'll probably be up late but, I'll try to finish it! So much for an freshman year being easy... :angry:

Back