Legacy

Ok, no offense or anything, but I'm totally busy with things, and I try really hard to get this done, and I'm sorry I don't have the time! I just have so much stuff to get done, there aren't enough hours in the day! Oh nevermind, if I told you how much I had to do, I'd just be wasting time!! I know you probably weren't being mean or anything, just impatient, but please just bare with me here!! :confused: :smiley:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ~big sigh~ everyone's forgotten bout Legacy - pleese post more Jo and Mandy! I love this fic, it's really good, dont give up on it guys! I'll b checkin 2 c if u've posted, and me will will b upset if u havent!
:( :thinking:

okay i'm sure that i'm speaking for Jo too when i apologize profoundly, she finished the chap but she can't come on line for a few days. So please be patient. and no we're not abadoning it if you're thinking that. It's just that my internet at home's out and i'm at school right now. Thank god for my music teacher! lol :lol: and last night i had a revelation about it I'll talk to Jo. But as for now at least till thrusday, bare with us :D
--mandy :angelic:

aliasgirl89 said:
i love this story and i want to find out how vaughn got his and syds daughter so post asap!
~Ash~
what makes you think that Vaughn and Sydney are divorced??? if that's what you thinking that is cause it really does sound like that you think they're divorced...
--Mandy :angelic:

hum... but don't forget, Jo's writing this too...

Sorry if i sounded like i was getting at u 2! I really wasnt, its just i saw no one had posted any replies so i wanted 2 get Legacy back onto the first page coz its such a great fic! Glad 2 hear ur gonna post soon, and yep, I'm patiently waiting with everyone else! Thanks guys :angelic:

well sorry guys, i have absolutly no clue where Jo is. I haven't been online much the last couple of days. and I dont' think she's been on at all. Trust me we're working on it. We already have almost the whole thing planned out. Now the hard part is to write it.

Oh, plaese post more, this is so great. I love it so much. But I keep remembering the beginning chapter. This is going to turn out sad. Or is it going to be like THe Lord of the Rings (which by the way I loved!!!!!! And I read all the bookd too!). IS Sydney going to be the one who dies and Vaughn has the broken heart. Oh no! that's awful. But please continue with the story. It's great. Where are they? My guess is France too. Is it where they had their "date." Oh, please post more!!!!!! :rolleyes: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Back