Comedy Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde (2003)

The story line was a lot similar....a lot! But it was still fun to see!

And actually what kind of surprised me was at the end of the first one she seemed so changed from the stereotypical "blonde." But in the second it was right back where she started.

i loved it.. hehe! i saw it last night. i love luke wilson.. and when they did the phone squad and the cheerleading.. that was funny! even though i dont really liek cheerleading.. and libby wa sfunny. i want to see this agian.. hehe! i dont know which was better 1st definately but this was preatty good!

LOL....the cheerleading was definitely the best part!! And well Luke Wilson is a given in my mind. Question though, who was the actress who played the congresswoman that had been a Delta Nu? (the red-haired one)

Thanks! I couldn't remember her name when I saw it, but I'm assuming she's the Libby one....definitely not the actress I was thinking of!

I remember seeing her in the movie and all I could think was...oh I know her! But then I see Dana Ivey....and all I can think, is who the heck is she?

*claps hands* Yeah, for Leah! The movie was just as funny as the first...I can't remember my either favorite part right now, but I will later! :D

Wow your reviews make me want to go see it really bad. I just bought a poster with it on it. I would go see it since Legally Blonde is like one of my favorite movies, but well I have to wait until next Monday. My parents on not party-goers. Haha!

This movie was a great sequel!! I would watch a third, although i don't think it'll happen.....but Reese witherspoon did a great job!!