Comedy Legally Blonde 2

syd_spy47

Cadet
Is anyone going/has seen this yet. I'm going with my friends to the movie today! It looks so good, and I hope I like it just as much as I liked the first one!

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
I'm going with friends to see it this weekend!! I'm excited!

My mom rented the first one! She loved it! :LOL:

syd_spy47

Cadet
I got to see it last night! It was really funny! I don't know if I like it more than the other one, but still, I would reccomend it and I'll still probably end up owning it! It's worth it to see it, I say. There are definately a lot of funny moments! (y) :D

btvaughn

Cadet
I saw it with some of my cousins today and I loved it! LOL...it wasn't as great as the original...but the blonde is back! Power to all of us! LOL....I still cracked up a hole bunch.

"Timothy is smoking!" LOL....but I like Luke Wilson more...;)

Alias_Freak

Cadet
I saw it the day it came out! My friends and I were first in line and first in the theater! That movie rocks! I didn't think it was as good as the first but it was still really good!!!

ya i don't know if i liked it as much as the first one but it was good. i think i will have to watch it a couple more times to make sure. i thought it was pretty good though!! i love the first one i bought it and i watch it ALL the time probably cuz im alot like elle im smart with the book stuff (i probably couldn't get into harvard) but i am also really blonde (not really my hair is brown) im just get confused a lot and am like hu? what? lol hahahahahahahahaha

lauren vartan :surf:

Top Bottom