Comedy Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde (2003)

Title: Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde

Tagline: Bigger. Bolder. Blonder.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Charles Herman-Wurmfeld

Cast: Reese Witherspoon, Sally Field, Regina King, Jennifer Coolidge, James Newman, Luke Wilson, Bruce McGill, Dana Ivey, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Alanna Ubach, J Barton, Stanley Anderson, Bruce Thomas, Bob Newhart, Ruth Williamson, Jessica Cauffiel, Madeleine Wade, Octavia Spencer, Jack McGee, Amir Talai, Zia Harris, Sam Pancake, James Urbaniak, Jan Devereaux, Lauren Cohn, Melissa Wyler, Robert Peters, Jackie Hoffman, Josh Holland, James Read, Tane McClure, Carolyn Hennesy, Moonie, Desi Lydic

Release: 2003-07-02

Runtime: 95

Plot: After Elle Woods, the eternally perky, fashionably adventurous, famously blonde Harvard Law grad gets fired by her law firm because of her opposition to animal testing, she takes her fight to Washington. As an aide for Congresswoman Victoria Rudd, she pushes for a bill to ban testing once and for all, but it's her building's doorman who advises her on how to get her way on the Hill.
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde (2003)

Is anyone going/has seen this yet. I'm going with my friends to the movie today! It looks so good, and I hope I like it just as much as I liked the first one!

I got to see it last night! It was really funny! I don't know if I like it more than the other one, but still, I would reccomend it and I'll still probably end up owning it! It's worth it to see it, I say. There are definately a lot of funny moments! (y) :D

I saw it with some of my cousins today and I loved it! LOL...it wasn't as great as the original...but the blonde is back! Power to all of us! LOL....I still cracked up a hole bunch.

"Timothy is smoking!" LOL....but I like Luke Wilson more...;)

I saw it the day it came out! My friends and I were first in line and first in the theater! That movie rocks! I didn't think it was as good as the first but it was still really good!!!

ya i don't know if i liked it as much as the first one but it was good. i think i will have to watch it a couple more times to make sure. i thought it was pretty good though!! i love the first one i bought it and i watch it ALL the time probably cuz im alot like elle im smart with the book stuff (i probably couldn't get into harvard) but i am also really blonde (not really my hair is brown) im just get confused a lot and am like hu? what? lol hahahahahahahahaha

lauren vartan :surf:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database