Lena News!

M

mystery_chick

from E! Online

Big News for Alias Addicts, Idol Worship at an All-American Bash--and Love & Loss on The Inferno

by Kristin Veitch | March 19, 2004
(The artist formerly known as Wanda)

This just in--I've always wanted to say that!--Lena Olin is coming back to Alias!

There's much to discuss in this week's column, but I simply had to post this most holy and divine news, as we Alias fans have been praying all season long for the return of Spy Mommy. I'll have more details in Monday's chat (6 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET), but for now I can tell you Lena is reprising her role as Sydney's mother, Irina, for at least one episode this season, as part of a big reveal involving that whole crazy Sloane affair. (Oh, sister, have I got news for you!)

:thud: but is Wanda right? that is the question.... But if its true then it's a great day for All Lena Fans! :D

:jump: I am Soooo Happy that Lena's coming back!! I know that A LOT of people have been petitioning for her return and it's great to see that Spy Mommy's back on the show! 👍 👍 Hopefully with her being on the show, it will clear up many loose ties! I really hope that Kristin's right about this one! :laughbounce: :laughbounce:

oh yeah! :D sweet mother of irina...so jj is planning a comeback with spy mommy...very, very, gooood! wanda better not be feeding us misinformation!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! :woot: :woot: I truly didn't expect this to happen this season! And if she's back this season, that means she'll probably agree to do at least a couple next season, too!

But I want more confirmation than just Kristin. She's been wrong about things in the past. And if was supposed to be a big surprise, I'll also be mad, because I think that seeing Irina all of a sudden show up on the show when NOBODY expected it would have been the coolest thing EVER. But if it's true, I won't be too annoyed. JUST HAPPY!!!!!! :jump: :jump:

I KNEW IT.... I KNEW IT.... I KNEW IT..... I had a suspicion she was coming back. I figured J.J. was just blowing smoke because he wanted it to be a big surprise. Jennifer Garner even said at the Oscar red carpet special on E! that there were surprise guestS coming up. I KNEW IT.... I KNEW IT.......

Happy days are here again...... It's like Christmas, your birthday, and Easter all on the same day.

And all I have to say is... if Kristin's wrong about this, I may have to break some fingers. LOL

Manu said:
She edited her chat. Apparently they're still in negotiations. Same old, same old.
I'm a bitter woman now.... :angry: she might as well just run over my dog while she's at it.

(But, I still have something telling me she's coming back *crosses fingers*)

freakforalias said:
Manu said:
She edited her chat. Apparently they're still in negotiations. Same old, same old.
I'm a bitter woman now.... :angry: she might as well just run over my dog while she's at it.
No kidding. ^_^ It's so incredibly annoying how she does this. She shouldn't make statements like that unless she knows they're really true. She knows how the fans react!! It's like she's that girl at the party who's so desperate to be popular that she'll tell everybody what they want to hear, whether it's true or not.

However, I still think they'll get Lena back. I hope that they're just trying to keep it hush-hush so that it's more of a surprise. If only there was something we could do to help convince her...

Azalea said:
freakforalias said:
Manu said:
No kidding. ^_^ It's so incredibly annoying how she does this. She shouldn't make statements like that unless she knows they're really true. She knows how the fans react!! It's like she's that girl at the party who's so desperate to be popular that she'll tell everybody what they want to hear, whether it's true or not.

However, I still think they'll get Lena back. I hope that they're just trying to keep it hush-hush so that it's more of a surprise. If only there was something we could do to help convince her...
:angry: :banghead: wacko wanda and her crazy ideas. hmph...

How mad is this!!!!

LENA'S COMING BACK!!!!

*runs down the hallway again and smacks into Crys*

Opps.. soz crys!!

*does a dance*

This is the best news!! Is on the biggest Lena high!

Back