Family reunion, wonder how Vaughn will handle it
i loved her in S2
cant wait to see what happens with her story line in S3
I'm so excited

Silverdewdrop said:
iluvjack said:
god, NO..I can't stand that women!!
You're in a minority there pal. :cool:
o yes you are definatly in the minority. everyone i know wants lena back & so do i!! Spy mommy will be great. even if it is for one episode...that episode will be treasured. i hope this rumor is true!!

The further we get with no news the more I begin to think this was all a farse. Im very pissed with Kristin. She got my hopes up when she said they were "very close" to signing an agreement. If Irina doesn't show up for the season finale at the least I'm going to be terribly dissapointed and upset.

Or...It could mean that they did sign her and are so desperately serious about it being a big surprise that they're doing an incredible job of keeping it a secret (especially after the last big one got leaked out so early.) I hope that's the case. And if so, I really prefer not to know. I think seeing Irina walk in when we least expect her would be the ultimate moment of coolness for the show, EVER.

Azalea said:
Or...It could mean that they did sign her and are so desperately serious about it being a big surprise that they're doing an incredible job of keeping it a secret (especially after the last big one got leaked out so early.) I hope that's the case. And if so, I really prefer not to know. I think seeing Irina walk in when we least expect her would be the ultimate moment of coolness for the show, EVER.
YES!!!!!! (y) (y)

Azalea said:
God, if they got SpyMommy back, and her and Katya were running around in all their bad@ssness...that would rock my world. And I'd WANT that to be a surprise. But even if they can't get Lena for the season finale, if they can get her back for next season, I'll be a happy camper.

Well next season im pretty sure JJ has to have her back. Manu and Jinnie have said that this new storyline will not work if Irina doesn't have a few eps to show up in. Im desperate my favorite character went out with such a bang down bungying down that building (Best. Moment. Of. Alias. EVER.) I miss her. :(

Mrs. Sark said:
Azalea said:
Or...It could mean that they did sign her and are so desperately serious about it being a big surprise that they're doing an incredible job of keeping it a secret (especially after the last big one got leaked out so early.)  I hope that's the case.  And if so, I really prefer not to know.  I think seeing Irina walk in when we least expect her would be the ultimate moment of coolness for the show, EVER.
YES!!!!!! (y) (y)
I will just add some more ... (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

it better be like that ... ;)

I REALLY hope so...ALIAS won't be the same without her...

Watching Lauren's (MG's) bad acting is enough torture...I'd rather deal with Suit and Glasses...(Can you start from the back?)...bring back a real actress...like Lena Olin!

Back