Lena News!

no i think it'd be better i fit was mother-daughter! (y) and that guy who hates irina.. HOW DAREYOU..... :superangry: buT EEEEEE!!! SPY MOMMY!!!!!! SPY MOMMY!! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! LENA! IRIAN! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

alias8000 said:
no i think it'd be better i fit was mother-daughter! (y) and that guy who hates irina.. HOW DAREYOU..... :superangry: buT EEEEEE!!! SPY MOMMY!!!!!! SPY MOMMY!! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! LENA! IRIAN! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! LENA! IRINA! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
OMIGOD, i'm not the only overly fanatic/obsessive Irina fan! YAY! lol.

Lena has GOT TO come back, or else i'm gonna die.

*IriS* said:
alias8000 said:
OMIGOD, i'm not the only overly fanatic/obsessive Irina fan! YAY! lol.

Lena has GOT TO come back, or else i'm gonna die.
Yeah...that would be Erika! You wanna meet a bunch of Irina Derevko/Lena Olin fans...

Check out Irina's Russian Federation...lol.

But yeah SpyMommy needs to come back!

AAAH IRF!! that sounds awsome!!

Man, i truly hope Irina will come back so she can kick Katya's sorry ass for hitting on Jack :angry:.

ninja-kitty said:
:clap: :clap: :notworthy: Sweet!!!!

But Lena has to have more than a small cameo each week not like for five or ten minutes each episode :Please: oh pretty please
Oh. My. I would be satisfied with 5 mins/ep at this point. just get her back!!! ;)

ooh, i hope she comes back too! I love the relationship between irina and syd, and i hope its true that she is coming back. Cause with the whole sister thing, it wouldnt be the same without her!!! :woot:

This was news to me sorry it's old news to ya'll I am so excited! There are now only two episodes left and HELLO!!! What a better way to close out the season that to have SpyMommy come back and be with her girls and her ex lovers... all together now AHHHHHHH. :D I liked the idea about having her and Sydney in a face off with Lauren, too bad we all know she is coming back next season. BLAH! :angry: :angry:

She is not coming back. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Freelancer

*waves* buh bi spy mommy....

*laughs* i feel like a 5 year old kid, sitting on the corner of my street waiting for my mummy to come home.. knowing shes not

*ok that made me depressed, bc my mothers a wack job* :mellow: sorry about that lol

Back