Season 3 Lena Picked Up For Season 3?

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Ok since obviously they didnt show Irina die or anything does this mean that she will be around for Season 3? I really hope so because she is a character that really makes the show interesting and keeps you on your toes....
So is she?

i don't know, but i really hope so. she adds so much to the show! i thought that she was committing suicide when she stepped off the building, i was practically in tears!

She has to come back. THere are so many unanswered questions when it comes to Irina. We still don't know her true plan, although it had to do with helping Sydney. THey could't kill her off in the season premiere becuase it would take more than one episode to fully understand Irina. THat is shyI think she will be sticking around.

yea but i really hope she is more than just a guest star!! i love irina!! shes so evil... but then so loving!!!

I read somewhere that maybe Sydney is Rimbaldi -- but -- what if Irinia is really Rambaldi? or a descendant or something. Also -- this is gonna sound completely off the wall -- i think sloane's obsession with Sydney is that she is really his child form an affair with Derevko and that may be why Sydney too will have some of Rimbaldi's blood. just a thought.

I guess it all depends on how many shows they want her to do.....She wasn't going to do Season 2 becuase she didn't want to be away from her kids....

::sigh:: It won't be the same if she doesn't come back...And they way they left it hanging could lean either way....

God that would suck so bad if they were like
"and oh yea your mom is probably dead or something because no one has seen or heard from her."

Vaughn_Lovah said:
God that would suck so bad if they were like
"and oh yea your mom is probably dead or something because no one has seen or heard from her."
yeah, that would be awful. maybe, wow really farfetched, irina somehow sacrificed herself for syd to come back from the dead or something, so now syd is alive 2 yrs later in hong kong, and irina is now dead
**oh! just thought of something. hehe even more farfetched, but oh well. so now, this is not the same sydney as before, because she has "come back from the dead", so that is why she could see that mtn. thing, b/c now she is a different person, sort of, and the prophecy person

YES! HA HA! SHE IS COMING BACK! SHE BETTER!!! Irina is like the best character and if she didn't come back it wouldn't be Alias. That's why Lena has to be here to play Irina! I know that she'll have to stay away from her family but at least make it so that we can finish understanding Irina and after that, she can do as she pleases.

WOOHOO!!! oh god i hope she is coming back!!!next to sydney, she is my favorite character...and all the scenes with her are always the best!!! she really brings a new dimension to the show and i love it!! and like you said erika, alias just wouldn't be alias w/o her. :smiley:

When Irina jumped off the building, I thought she was committing suicide. It gave me a heart attack! I was so relieved to see that she was attached to a bunji chord that at first you could not see.

Back