Season 3 Lena Picked Up For Season 3?

omg! who CARES about irina!!!!!!! all that matters is that sydney and vaughn stay together.....ok, now i feel like steve martin in eminem clothes...*looks around uncomfortably* lol....well i agree that irina should stay on the show, her character is so deep & all that....but the top priority is for vaughn NOT to be married and for him and syd to stay together...i am like, a girl on a mission...

AliasALIAS said:
When Irina jumped off the building, I thought she was committing suicide. It gave me a heart attack! I was so relieved to see that she was attached to a bunji chord that at first you could not see.
OMG! Me too! I like froze and I was all like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" When I saw that bungee cord I was all like, "O God, o GOD, she's okay! PHEW!"

alias8000 said:
AliasALIAS said:
When Irina jumped off the building, I thought she was committing suicide. It gave me a heart attack! I was so relieved to see that she was attached to a bunji chord that at first you could not see.
OMG! Me too! I like froze and I was all like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" When I saw that bungee cord I was all like, "O God, o GOD, she's okay! PHEW!"
I was almost crying during the scene. I was yelling at the TV, and then I to saw the bungee cord and was once again happy.

i'm so glad irina/lena olin is staying...i think she really jazzes up the show, because we seem to know so much about her yet she's one of the characters we've been resigned to never figure out...what he heck is motivating her???? besides, like everyone on the show, she's too sexy and screwed up to let go! :P

AliasALIAS said:
I felt the exact same way! I, too, was relieved to see her bunji off the building. I'm so glad Irina's coming back.

i hope that tehy have lena back on the show cuz she had this mysterious character n u never expected wat she was gonnna do so thats y i liked her even if she was bad. but i heard that it wasnt certain if she was gonna be on season 3

Well... It's possible she died or was captured over the two years Syd was missing, but I think the Dysfunctional Family is too big of a part of Alias to be split up.

AliasALIAS said:
I know, I thought she was saying good-bye cuz she said, "Good luck sweetheart. I love you." and when she jumped off the building i was just like, NOOOOOOO irina cant be the third death.

emetib said:
Well... It's possible she died or was captured over the two years Syd was missing, but I think the Dysfunctional Family is too big of a part of Alias to be split up.
i definetly agree with u

VaughnFan13 said:
yeah, and i really dont want irina to die...she addded so much to the show!
yea n i also think that marshall shouldnt be taken off the show. hes gonna be on, but im jus stating that he brings the onl humor to the show

Back