Season 4 LENA'S BACK!

LENA OLIN CAME BACK! I AM SO HAPPY!

maybe this was already in the spoilers for all you spoiler-readers...but i did NOT read the spoilers and i am SO HAPPY BECAUSE THAT WAS THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE'S BACK!

While I am glad Irina is back, I can't help but wonder how many other people have been doubled using Project Helix. How many other people can be brought back to life with this explanation? For that matter, how do we know for sure that the Irina in custody isn't the double?

With the return of Irina, I think we can all agree that ALIAS is finally back.

It's back to it's old ways. It's finally back to where we all wanted it.

I'm so happy, I could weep with happiness! :D

I was squealing and going "happy happy, joy joy" when I saw that Irina had officially returned. She really does bring something abck to Alias that has been missing. I'm so happy!! I love Irina. (y)

This season was rough, but I think it's finally getting back to being like some classic Alias episodes, from Seasons 1 and 2.

I'm so glad Irina is back! Although, I remember reading somewhere that Lena said she was definitely not coming back to Alias. Regardless, I'm glad she did and it was a nice suprise! (Although my tv ruined it for be beforehand...the digital cable guide had her name in the credits!)

I think this was the best episode of season 4. I actually was tricked into thinking it was the season finale! But I'm glad we get one more episode, which is hopefully just as outstanding.

lena is a goddess!
she made the ep - hell she makes the damn show
that made up for all the felgercarb from S3 and felgercarb from S4

when lena said she was coming back in S3 and then didn't i was like heart broken and i lost all hope of her ever returning
but this was soooooooooooo good ahh! it makes up for everything
:hug:
LENA ROCKS!

She does bring a lot to the show. Her and Jack...the way the play off each other...AMAZING! I hope they don't kill her off in the season finale. I hope they have convinced her to come on as a recurring charachter next season....even if for only a few episodes. If they haven't I could totally see them killing her off in the finale. She probably would end up risking her life to save her daughters so the prophecy does not come true. (n) I just want her back in season 5 too!

DSR<O> said:
While I am glad Irina is back, I can't help but wonder how many other people have been doubled using Project Helix.  How many other people can be brought back to life with this explanation?  For that matter, how do we know for sure that the Irina in custody isn't the double?
[post="1346737"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Julesters said:
Project Helix was destroyed wayy back in Season Two!

Doubling Irina makes NO sense at all. :P
[post="1346747"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, it's The Return of the Annoying Magic Technology. Now we can't be certain anyone is who they are, the writers have the most amazing horrible crutch to use whenever they get into a jam (like how to write Irina back in once they've written her out) . . . and YES, they PROMISED us the dratted tech was DESTROYED!!!!! Gr! It was a bad idea in the first place and made barely any (scientific) sense at all even if you COULD change out the DNA in every friggin' cell in a body without altering the mind/personality . . .
✌️

I am definitely not a fan of Helix, being as it was destroyed, but what can ya do? IRINA IS BACK BABY! :happydance: That makes up for the continuity problems. ^_^

SpyDude said:
heheh :smiley: , I fought about the Project Helix after S4 premiere. And people said it was far-fetched. ^_^
[post="1347232"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Helix is far-fetched by nature. I hate Helix. :hmm:

AgentBlueEyes said:
With the return of Irina, I think we can all agree that ALIAS is finally back.

It's back to it's old ways. It's finally back to where we all wanted it.
I'm so happy, I could weep with happiness! :D
[post="1346738"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I couldn't agree more!! The whole two hours I couldn't stop shouting Holy Sh*t!! I LOVE it that Irina is back. So do we all agree that she is definitely good now?

Back