Season 4 LENA'S BACK!

I kept thinking throughout S4 that perhaps Jack lied about killing Irina. That he's known all along she was really alive. Even though that would be screwy for many reasons, that plot line would have made more sense than Helix!

I think that although Helix was destroyed, Irina and the people around her probably could figure out how to do it. I don't really care about all that stuff - I'm just glad she's back!

I also really don't think that she's actually the double and that the real Irina is dead - mostly because of how she interacted with Sydney and Jack, and knew immediately that Nadia was her daughter. The double, no matter how good, just wouldn't have known how to act in some of those situations. Remember Francie's double? She was just so awkward in taking on her new life.

I thought that Jack and Irina had made some sort of deal too because she needed to be 'dead' for awhile. Yeah, it would have made more sense but Helix was a matter of convience but I'm with mostly everyone else, I'm just glad she's back. (And that hopefully they will never use it again :P )

hildey said:
I kept thinking throughout S4 that perhaps Jack lied about killing Irina. That he's known all along she was really alive. Even though that would be screwy for many reasons, that plot line would have made more sense than Helix!
[post="1347280"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I, like everyone else, am so glad that Irina is back! I actually cried a little when Syd and Nadia found her. :blush: I think it would be great if Lena Olin was in a few season 5 episodes. Probably wishful thinking though...

Julesters said:
Project Helix was destroyed wayy back in Season Two!

Doubling Irina makes NO sense at all. :P
[post="1346747"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What makes you think she wasn't already doubled by that time?

We have no clue where Irina was and what she did before she turned herself in.
And Elena had been tracking down both Syd and Nadia their whole life..so..easy to get Irina too....

And even if they doubled her later, I don't care.
It was IMO the only explanation that would work out with Jack having killed her face-to-face but her being alive nevertheless.

She's alive :D :D

OMGoodness!! I LOVE it!!! I Love Irina!!!! I don't care how she's back!!! I love Irina and Jack, I love Irina and Sydney, I love Irina and Nadia, I love Irina.... (can you tell) This makes up for season three and the mad cow disease!!!!!

btw, I could tell something was weird about "Irina" in the flashback when Jack killed her... So the double made sense.

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

I also hate the whole Project Helix thing - it's farfetched and silly and contrived and if you try to explain it to someone who's not a diehard fan of the show, it really makes them uninterested in the rest of the goodness that is Alias.

That being said, if swallowing the Helix idea means I can have my Irina back, I'll do it gladly. I'll accept any ridiculous explanation they want to give me, as long as Irina is on my t.v. and alive. That woman makes the show for me. This episode is what I've been waiting for, for two loooong years. :blush:

Oh god, I litterally JUMPED when I saw that she was back. I was flipping out, I'm SO happy!!! She was such a great character... I got disapointed when I read in a TV Guide that she was only going to come back in "death memories" but then she came back as a real person and I'm going crazy I'm so happy!! I too though HATE the whole Project Helix, it's practically the solution for every character killed off, it's annoying

O MAN!

i had no tv guide..but when i saw her name in teh opening credits i FREAKEDDDDD OUTTT

omg she makes alias so good she better frikin stay on the show. Let's all write her letters and send her cookies and flowers and gifts to thank her for completing my life and giving it meaning once again.

AAAAAAAAH i have so much to think about

hmm about the "if its really laura/irina" they could do the retina scans they discussed in season 2

i gotta say though, i was disappointed though to know jack really killed who he thought was irina, even if she put a contract on syd's life, i wanted to believed jack would never really do that

o and even though i knew way back that lena was coming back, i really wished the first sight of her was when they found her (sorry that sounds absurd) but it kinda took out of the excitement by, 1) by seeing her name flash up before hand during the credits and 2) seeing a flashback of what happened before first...i don't know :thinking:

Celina posted:

What makes you think she wasn't already doubled by that time?
Absolutely...could have happened just after the JUMP in two.

We have no clue where Irina was and what she did before she turned herself in.
And Elena had been tracking down both Syd and Nadia their whole life..so..easy to get Irina too....
I'm not so sure about Sydney...Elena already knew where Nadia was...she was 'guiding' her when she was in the orphanage.

And even if they doubled her later, I don't care.
It was IMO the only explanation that would work out with Jack having killed her face-to-face but her being alive nevertheless

I agree. Altho I hoped Jack had not...he was so positive...that a double had to be the answer. Helix or not...plastic surgery...or not... I am ecstatic that Lena Olin came back...

:cool:

I am really excited that she is back, but a little confused a how long she will stay on the show. I was reading that she wouldn't come back in season 3 and now all of a sudden she is back. I am just really worried about how long this will last.

i am really supried people managed to avoid the return of Irina! :shocked: I am spoiler ffree too and I have known about this for months cos it has been everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really sad I was not one the few people who got a shock when we learned she was alive!!

and as to her return - just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! she was so great - just aawesome!!! (y) I never really knew how much I missed he till she walked into that party and then later when syd saved her I was just overwhelmed. She was simply amazing!!!!

Well done JJ for the continued harassment of her and her agents!!!

JJ you are my god. I gotta say this might top my list of the best alias episode ever just because of Lena. I'm trying not to get my hopes up-does anyone know if shes staying for next season? God I loved this episode. My old wonderful Alias is finally back :D

I was happy that she came back. I try to stay away from spoilers, but I keep seeing them by accident because I never know what ep cvt is on. we are a few eps behind

Alias_Fan0202 said:
LENA OLIN CAME BACK!  I AM SO HAPPY!

maybe this was already in the spoilers for all you spoiler-readers...but i did NOT read the spoilers and i am SO HAPPY BECAUSE THAT WAS THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE'S BACK!
[post="1346680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was so shocked also!! I swear to God I almost had a heart attack when Dixon said "it was your mother" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so happy, I couldn't get my freaky smile off my face :P

Back