Lena's contract

Ok Lena's contract is comming to an end. What would you do if she dosen't sgin on for the next season? does anyone know if she has already? cuz I will be soooo ticked if she dosn't sgin

I really hope she comes back, I don't know why it is that I like her as much as I do but I just do and I think it's been better with her on the show. I will be upset if she doesn't come back but I'm not gonna stop watching or whatever just because she doesn't.

Contracts for recurring characters are on a season-by-season basis. Don't worry yet. (Hey, if I were Lena Olin, I'd be anxious to make the deal. Where else is she going to find a character as juicy as this one?)
;)

I'm almost sure she's coming back for a third season. It's like Alias coming for a third season...we were worried, but deep down we knew that ABC couldn't let go of such a good show, we just need some reassurance.

So I would like to see some contract news. She was signed for 16 episodes, but I think those 16 are up. Or at least up soon. Maybe it was renewd in secret? (I hope so)

:redhair: I agree with all of you. This season has been better with her in it. What an actor! And you're right, Irina Derevko is a great part, especially when she's in more than a scene or two. Pay her anything, but she's a keeper!!! (y) (y) (y) (y)

AliasALIAS said:
I'm almost sure she's coming back for a third season. It's like Alias coming for a third season...we were worried, but deep down we knew that ABC couldn't let go of such a good show, we just need some reassurance.

So I would like to see some contract news. She was signed for 16 episodes, but I think those 16 are up. Or at least up soon. Maybe it was renewd in secret? (I hope so)
However, not all of those episodes had speaking parts. It's possible that the contract had provisions that those scenes could be filmed when she was available and aired in episodes when she was unavailable. Just guessing here, though.
;)

I think she is now, almost for sure. JJ said that her contract is being kept secret, so either she will die and that's the last of her, or, more likely, she's coming back for the third season.

Honestly, she almost has to come back. I mean, so much of the whole plotline and character development hinge on Irina andher interaction with the others on the show.

Well, at least we all know now that she is defo returning, yipee!!!!!!!!! :D I've said it once and I'll say it again, as much as I loved the show before she was in it (I STILL DO) if she goes I think the show will lose something, apart from a fabulous character and of course a brilliant actress, she brings a certain something to the show........quality! :D

She said:
Well, yep, I heard that an article that in a radio interview, one of the producers said 'YES, LO will be returning'! :D I'm just gonna have to check that out know though because I don't wanna give you the wrong intel (ha, get it..intel)!
If she doesn't return, which I'm pretty sure ISN'T the case then I won't be a very happy girl! :angry:

Back