• David Letterman

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gendo said:
Letterman all the way!!!! I watch Leno, but I dotn find him very funny compared to Letterman....Having said that, I really dislike Paul Schaffer (spelling)

LETTERMAN!
I hate Paul Schaffer :hmm:

I like Leno better (JayWalking :smiley:) Letterman's a sore loser still can't believe that he lost Carson's job to Leno :lol:

but Conan is by far the best

jack said:
Gendo said:
Letterman all the way!!!! I watch Leno, but I dotn find him very funny compared to Letterman....Having said that, I really dislike Paul Schaffer (spelling)

LETTERMAN!

I like Leno better (JayWalking :smiley:) Letterman's a sore loser still can't believe that he lost Carson's job to Leno :lol:

My sister thinks Conan O'Brien isn't human. Some kind of alien. Personally I think he's human...I think.

Leno--at least i laugh at him sometimes, unlike with letterman when the room goes quiet.
letterman knows barely anything about his guests when they come on, where leno usually does the research about the movie, show, or project . .
and letterman always cuts off his band guy--just so rude

leno's a slug
at least letterman has a personality
and his interviews are 20 times better
his chat with hillary swank the other night was great
(to say nothing of the fact that she's a goddess)

jack said:

[post="620772"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

was pleased to learn after johnny's passing that he would rather that the show had gone to letterman, and that letterman did a block of jokes which carson had sent to him last wednesday

Conan is my fave... but I'd sooo pick Leno over Letterman... :P Leno's got a sophisticated funny, I think... and Conan's just... random... and I like random... :D

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Back