Which Movie Was Leo Hotter In?

• Romeo & Juliet

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Titanic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
me and nance were talking about leonardo dicaprio and which movie he was hotter in... Romeo and Juliet or Titanic... I think R+J but nance thinks Titanic. We need YOUR OPIIIIIINION! take a look at these pictures and decide. ^_^

R+J
randj004.jpg

romeo2v.jpg

romjul05.jpg

Titanic
t_7149.jpg

t_12534.jpg

ti59.jpg

Titanic for me ^_^ I loved that movie so much and I mean I saw R+J too and he was cute there tooo but Titanic was just soooooooooo yay!

and yup!

I was crazed with that movie! I bought the heart necklace from Avon and me and my friend use to jump off my porch and stuff and pretend like we were drowning...... :lol: I even have the movie and I think i might watch it again tonight...

Yup Its titanic for me ^_^

omi ally, that's absolutely hilarious :lol:

EEEEE TITANIC WINNING! WOOT WOOT!

but damn, gotta admit bobo, he's good in R+J too. ^_^

ooo, hard choice, I loved him in both and I"m crazy for both movies, Titanic is one of my top five movies...and I luv R&J...argh! :o_O: this is too hard..... :blink: Titanic I guess......or maybe R&J cuz I luv that pic of him sitting down in the suit thing..... :confused: my brain hurts. too hard. I'll come back later.

Brittany said:
ooo, hard choice, I loved him in both and I"m crazy for both movies, Titanic is one of my top five movies...and I luv R&J...argh! :o_O: this is too hard..... :blink: Titanic I guess......or maybe R&J cuz I luv that pic of him sitting down in the suit thing..... :confused: my brain hurts. too hard. I'll come back later.
:lol: it is a hard choice missy. ^_^

quite easy for me!
here are the deciding factors!
1) R+J is a fantastic movie
2) its an English classic...Shakespeare people!!
3) he is just plain hotter in it! :lol:!!!

Back