LEON

Natalie

BANNED!
Ok I was wondering if any of you have seen this move, I'm almost 14 and is it ok to watch for someone my age? It has Natalie portman in it and I'ed like to see it. :D

Thanks in advance ^_^

It's named both, actually.

natalie portman was awesome in this movie, as is Jean Reno as leon. It's great and full of action and drama. I don't think 14 is too young to see it.

It's a really good movie and Natalie Portman is way cool in it not to mention way young. If it's approtiate or not is kinda up to the types of movies you watch ya know. A little on the blood and guts side but hey if that's cool for you I totally recomend it. And the title is Leon: The Professional, but when they show it on tv it's just the professional. (y) (y)

Krazed :ninja:

actually, the movie was released as The Professional here in the U.S. and overseas as Leon. One of my favorite movies though. Natalie Portman's best role in my opinion.

It a greeeeat movie! My fav actor of all time is in it.... GARY OLDMAN!!!! IMO, this is still Natalie Portman's finest work to date, and she was so young.

And yeah, the person who said LEON is what they call it in europe is correct. For the longest time I was looking to buy the dvd (living in europe), but I kept asking for The Professional (I saw it first time when I still lived in the states and knew it by this name only). I finally just looked though some bargain bin and came across Leon and realised that it must be the same movie :blush:

I don't think you're too young to watch it. If I think about the stuff I watched at 14, Leon is pretty lightweight.... but that's just me ;)

It all depends on which version you see, the Superbit / Directors cut versions are probably not for a 14 year old, since it addresses the relationship between Leon and his protege in more depth, but the original would be fine.

Back