Music Leonard Nimoy was in a Bangles video?!

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
I would've lost this bet if somebody said that Leonard Nimoy was in a Bangles video in the early 80'! :LOL:

Apparently back, way back, in 1984 Nimoy's son, Adam, was college friends with Susanna Hoffs who would go on to become lead singer of the band The Bangles. The Bangles did a cover version of Going Down to Liverpool which was originally done by Katrina and the Waves. One thing leads to another and, there ya' go, Nimoy himself does a cameo in a car driving the band around.

I would've lost this bet if somebody said that Leonard Nimoy was in a Bangles video in the early 80'! :LOL:

Apparently back, way back, in 1984 Nimoy's son, Adam, was college friends with Susanna Hoffs who would go on to become lead singer of the band The Bangles. The Bangles did a cover version of Going Down to Liverpool which was originally done by Katrina and the Waves. One thing leads to another and, there ya' go, Nimoy himself does a cameo in a car driving the band around.

I thought I had seen every video of theirs but missed this one too.

Nimoy also did a video in 1968, singing about Bilbo Baggins. My kids drove me crazy singing it.

I like the Audi commercial with Nimoy (still singing about Bilbo) and Quinto going to play golf and Nimoy pinches his neck to beat him inside. Hilarious!

Back