Les Misérables

Has anyone ever seen the musical? I saw it last night for the first time at my town's high school and LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooo good... I bought the soundtrack today and am listening to it now. Oh gosh it's good...... :musicalnote: What are your other favorite musicals? I saw Cats in London, and that was sooooooo good..................

Les Mis is my all time favorite musical. I've seen it on Broadway the last four years...i'm sure it was good at your high school but you have to see it on Broadway!! The music and the story are so touching; my favorite character (of any stage production) has to be Eponine.

I went to see it awhile back. But we left early at the end because I was sick. My mother wasn't too happy about that. I went to see the sound of music last xmas and i saw cats awhile. My aunt and I tried to stake out for Chicago tickets...b/c they have tics at times square for the seats they ddint sell that day. By the time we got there and it was our turn to egt tickets most of the good shows were gone...so we didnt see n e thing.

Well. My highschool does a big production every year. They've done the Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof, My Fair Lady, Anna And The King, and more, this year they did Les Miz and It was soooo good. Mr. Pratt (the director) said that since it was the last year for NGHS (we have a new super school) that he wanted to "go out with a bang" and well he did. Me and Kara, went to it on Friday night and it's amazing how much talent is in our school. Honestly, it was like proffesional! It was soooooo good! I have to buy the tape of it. Not to metion there was a few decent guys ;) well honestly though. It was sooooo good, so proffesional.

My favorite Charactor, is Mr. Thenardier, he was played by my cousin whos like this child prodegy person. lol. he was so good though adn so funny! :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote:

:starwars: <- hehe thought that was cute

I am a musical nut!! Musicals are possibly the next greatest thing in the world after alias!! I am constantly humming show tunes! hehe I saw LM on Broadway twice and I saw it once at the Spokane Opera House...and I have the CD...LOVE IT!! My other favorite musicals are...Phantom of the Opera, South Pacific, Brigadoon, Rent, and Cats (lol Sunfire)...Musicals rock my world!!

I was going to start this topic!! I thought it was the most amazing musical my school has put on. EVER. I was so blown away, it was just so good!! Yes Katelyn, gotta love Thénardier. Jim rules!! It has got to be one of my all time favorites!!

They make fun on indian people, have "god in a box" (an advise stand), depict drunks and call the romans all drunks. Doesn't bother me or offend me. Its funny, but a waste of time. Lots of sexual references.

i love les miz!i havent seen it on broadway but i do have the video!and the cds and the shirt, and the book!lol im in a music family so i love musicals and know of every single one!my favorite song is alittle fall of rain, its so sad!but great music, i relaly want to see it though!

Back