Season 3 Let's establish right now who is going....

to come on here and disclose EVERYTHING that happends in FD.

we need to find the person who has the earliest timezone.

i want all the goods before hand :lol: :lol: :lol:

post ur time and if u are one of the firsts to watch the show...u will be chosin to give us the goods.

sound good?

it is now 8:09 pm here in Cali.

ohhh west coasters who went to the disney studios where the show is filmed...yea that would b an east coaster lol but i didnt get to go onto the set..but i was gonna call cuz i found the set number lol

Well how about this one... I'm from Cali but I have satilite so I get to see it 3 hours early... But that is good since I have to work at 9pm. btw how did you find the set number?

I think the people on the East Coast of Canada see it earlier...'cause it plays on the Canadian channel before the US one...so they see it at like 6:00pm East coast time....I think this is right. (which would be like 3pm CA time right??!)

Yes Eh. we Canadians get to see it at 7:00 eastern I'll post everything about it once i finish watching. Now this is not a spoiler since once the show airs on a syndicated network it's valid and is not considered as spoiler, so, moving to Full Disclosure.

--Mandy :angelic:

Okay here it goes. Spoiler warning for the next two hours! Read at your own risk. It's a really good ep, if you dont' want to ruin the ending dont' read this. I repeat. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!

At the beginning We see all these people analysing the rambaldi tissue. and then the close it and started to leave. We see Sydney and she walks up to Marshall and ask if he've found anything about the tissue (he's building a card tower) he said i wish, they've got DSR look on it. Sydney walks up to the leading guy and ask what's happen blah blah and she ask if she can know where they're taking it and the lead guy said no. Then we see her and Jack arguing. She wants to know more but he said that he can't risk it. They need to go over every thing and then maybe they'd have somehting to go on. We see Sydney in her room at home reading through stuff. and then something breaks in her house. she gets out a gun and try to catch the guy. Then she gets shot by a tranq and she black out. Credit. after commerical we see her wake up and we see Kendall.

okay. so from the promo pic we know that Kendall already knew. So this is what happens. Syd calls 9 month after she 'dies' Kendall picks up, and they meet. Sydney wanted to go home but Kendall told her that they can't contact the ppl they know at that moment. So Syd tells him her story Syd was takened by the covenent after she blacked out from the francie fight. So they took her, replaced her with a body. burned her house. took some powder or sumthing from her teeth and burned her house. Oleg took her to her funeral. She watched as Vaughn tossed her ashes. Oleg said something like, the sooner you get that you'll never get your life back the sooner you'll get use to this or sumthing. So they torture her. she didn't break after all these drugs and stuff. Then they resorted to putting this nice plate of mash patato, turkey (I think) with grave and everything and once she reached for it (she was in a cell with no light, only a panel for food) they took it away and replaced it with soggy dog food (literally) so we see her get tortured. So once they thought she broke they brain washed her to think she's Julia........

continue on next post...

--Mandy :angelic:

They train her for a while and finally she was 'ready'. To test her she was told to kill a man. She did. So they sent her out.

Now back in present time Sydney was all devestated. She was really upset that she 'broke' But Kendall told her that it wasn't the Covenent that programed her. He told her that when Jack performed Project Christmas on her he planted a fail safe. Just incase anything happened nothing would make the person switch sides or sacrifice themselves. So now we're back two years. Sydney is back in the safehouse with Kendall. She said that she has to go back. Kendall tells her that her father is deep under cover and that by going back she's putting everyone's life at stake. he said "after everything that you've been through, after Vaughn." and Sydney get this like eppiphany and she stook up put on her jacket and said I have to go see him. He loves me. DUN DUN DUN :lol:

So she gets back. This was only 9 month. 9 MONTH after she 'died' (i really can't believe that he moved on after 9 month after him saying that "i loved you so much that it nearly killed me' speech :rolleyes: ) She's in a car and she was about to get out to greet Vaughn until she sees.......

Lauren... ah yes, and she see them kiss. *gag* and she gets this sad face. So she calls Kendall and said I'll do what ever you want. So she goes back as Julia. As a double agent for the CIA posing as the Covenent. Covenent sends her after Lazarey and they want her to get the cube that contained the Rambaldi tissues and kill Lazarey. Instead Sydney went the night before, saved Lazarey. but Lazarey didn't have the cube. They worked together with Kendall to get the cube.

Now get this. Kendall was never FBI .......
He was with the DSR Department of Special Research. He was over looking a project called Project Blackhole. It was a special project that over looked the Rambaldi Prophacy.

So back two years. Sydney and Lazarey found the cute in some cave. They had to use 12 keys which matched up with 12 names. one of the key didn't stay so Lazarey had to hold it. Now once the locked panel opened the key holes had a panel that closed over it. Lazarey's hand obviously was caught and Sydney basically cut it off. So they were suppose to deliever the cube to Kendall. They never did. Instead Kendall got a recorded dvd from Sydney. She said that she's going to erase her memory she said she found this doctor that could erase her memory and that if she survives the procedure, she told Kendall not to tell her what happens.

Now Rambaldi's Prophecy states that this woman will have unseen marks, signs that she will bring forth my work, bind them with fury, a burning anger blah blah blah into utter desolation. Guess what. Baby theory was right. or at least half right. They took Sydney's eggs. and if they merge it with the tissues in the cube, guess what it becomes?! A baby! (I screamed for 5 minutes and my mother called me insane ;) ) So yes baby theory is sorta right, except they didnt' take a whole baby out of her, it was just half ;)

So anyways now that they have her eggs and the Rambaldi sperm (I"m assuming) they can make the kid. So that's why Kendall contacted her. They're going after the Covenent who's trying to artifically inceminate her eggs. Sydney called Marshall if he put a tracker on the box. he first said no, and she asked again and she said no again so she's quiet and Marshall was like Oh alright i put a tracker on it. So they found out the place where they have the eggs and sperm. they're going to airdrop near it. So she saw Dixion, and she was like blah blah and Dixion was like That day that Sydney called Kendall to tell her she was alive Dixion was in the room, and the worked together. Dixon was under orders not to tell her anything. (I guess that's why he's been distant lately) So they go there. air drops in. They kill a lot of people and after they all die (and Sark runs away) they finally get the eggs and stuff. So Dixon siad that Kendall wants everything back for analysis. but Sydney pulls out a flame thrower. and Bam everything goes burning. Then Vaughn and Weiss comes out carrying Lazarey. So they takes him to the hospital. We then see Sark in a Van driving and he's calling someone. He said, they've got my father. and then he said take care of it. So then we're seeing Sydney in the ambulance with Lazarey. He ask her if she've met ... something or someone, i'm not sure. and she doesn't understand what he means and she said that we have time to talk at the hospital cause his breathing was shallowing. We get to the hospital. People come to get Lazarey. and BOOM he's shot. Now Lazarey is dead. Sydney looks for the sniper can't find one. Then we see a hand picking up the shells and we see.... DUN DUN DUN. Lauren! :D That's it. The end. there are little details but not that important.

Back