Season 4 Let's laugh together:)

1178110544.jpg

Take a look at the picture. What do you see. I didn't pay attention, first, but then after i read that the creators meant smth with all russian stuff in eps, well, i got interested. This is the first thing i noticed. Since it's not russian at all. I mean, it should be, anyway, that was all up t Sevogda, BUT: :eek: :lol: All the words are written with lots of mistakes, and when the word itself is right, well, then it's in wrong form (yeah, russian is a very difficult language). Just like saying *Sam has a hat*, and then *hat has Sam*. You know what it means, and each word has its place. That's for english. In russian, you can place them wherever you want, just making sure you choose the right form:smiley:

So, back to THIS pic.

Let's begine with the biggest letters. They should say smth like *you have access*, or WHAT? I just can't figaru it out, cos the rus.version says wordly *gifted access* (the one that someone presented to you as a gift)!!! :P :D :blink:

1178110544.jpg

Take a look at the picture. What do you see. I didn't pay attention, first, but then after i read that the creators meant smth with all russian stuff in eps, well, i got interested. This is the first thing i noticed. Since it's not russian at all. I mean, it should be, anyway, that was all up t Sevogda, BUT: :eek: :lol: All the words are written with lots of mistakes, and when the word itself is right, well, then it's in wrong form (yeah, russian is a very difficult language). Just like saying *Sam has a hat*, and then *hat has Sam*. You know what it means, and each word has its place. That's for english. In russian, you can place them wherever you want, just making sure you choose the right form:smiley:

So, back to THIS pic.

Let's begine with the biggest letters. They should say smth like *you have access*, or WHAT? I just can't figaru it out, cos the rus.version says wordly *gifted access* (the one that someone presented to you as a gift)!!! :P :D :blink:

I learn Russian and due to that I understand the "laughing part". At the same time, when they produced every episode they most probably had few time to do that. It would be silly to think that they truely had time to check every letter, which occurred on screen for 1-2 seconds.

I learn Russian and due to that I understand the "laughing part". At the same time, when they produced every episode they most probably had few time to do that. It would be silly to think that they truely had time to check every letter, which occurred on screen for 1-2 seconds.

But the words on this are totally wrong written:smiley: That's funny to have so strong effect and THIS russian (n)

But the words on this are totally wrong written:smiley: That's funny to have so strong effect and THIS russian (n)

I totally understand you!

Most probably they pasted the word/sentence into AltaVista translator and then used the receiveid word "in russian" on-screen. I truely doubt that they got any help from a Russian speaking citizen.

I totally understand you!

Most probably they pasted the word/sentence into AltaVista translator and then used the receiveid word "in russian" on-screen. I truely doubt that they got any help from a Russian speaking citizen.

Wow, if they did used that help, they would't make ir so stupid. It's like writing in english *NucleaYrA off will be now...* And so on. Russian can hardly understand as even the spelling is wrong:smiley: :woot: :Ph34r:

Back