*Let's speak french*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I admire you SO much for being able to speak French so well! I LOVE the language! I took one year of French but then I had to take Spanish instead, and it makes me soooooo sad! I miss it! I know a little bit, but it's not a lot..... :(

Does anyone know how to say "Drop the gun!" in French? Sydney said it on alias and it was something like, "'vee-low-vay' la pistol!" but how is that spelled?

You should always know how to ask about the bathroom. It's #1 priority.

Where is the bathroom=Ou est la salle de bain? Or you could say "toilette" I think... we just say "toilette" at my school...

ALIASgurl47 said:
IluvVaughn13 said:
vivi Im not sure on how to say this

What time is it? = Quelle heure est-il?
Quelle (kel like in kelsey)
heure (er)
est-il (aw teel)
that's how I was taught to say it....
est-il is not pronounced aw-teel... it's ay-teel... ay like in kayla

I say it ay-till, because of the, erm... "liason" (that's what my teacher says, he says "tu as besoin de prononcée le "t" a cause du liason")

aliasAlias, you're going to PARIS? No fair. Tu as beaucoup de chance.
How do you say 'lucky'?
Does anyone know how to say "Drop the gun!" in French? Sydney said it on alias and it was something like, "'vee-low-vay' la pistol!" but how is that spelled?
Isn't it levelez? I think that's a word... ^_^

J'adore la chevel, car j'ai une Chevel s'appelle Opal.

Je m'appelle Annabelle, et je detest le french cours!!!!!

J'adore la francais cuisine car c'est super!

kate_jones said:
aliasAlias, you're going to PARIS? No fair. Tu as beaucoup de chance.
How do you say 'lucky'?
Isn't it levelez? I think that's a word... ^_^
We can translate Drop the gun by "Laches ton arme"

The word "levelez" doesn't exist.

Do you remember in which episode syd said "'vee-low-vay' la pistol!" ?

Lucky = chanceux

Kara said:

Where is the bathroom=Ou est la salle de bain? Or you could say "toilette" I think... we just say "toilette" at my school...
Yes Kara You're right you can say "Où sont les toilettes?"

Kara said:
I say it ay-till, because of the, erm... "liason" (that's what my teacher says, he says "tu as besoin de prononcée le "t" a cause du liason")
Right Kara!

You speak very well :rolleyes:

vivi said:
Kara said:
Right Kara!

You speak very well :rolleyes:
Thanks, my teacher would be so proud! :D

Kara said:

You're totally right- I went to France with my school ( I speak no word of french :( )
And I didn't know this sentece.......That was horrible!!!!!!

Thanks vivi! There was this other site I went to before with about 50 pop-ups :blink:
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back