Paranormal Lets talk about Paranormal encounters:

I bet in Europe and Asia, heck the whole continent, there are quite a few sightings, as I said it could be tortured souls etc...

Another encounter that has happened in my Victorian home (1839) is that after my living room was totally rebuilt. It is the oldest part of the home. The plaster walls and ceiling were pulled down and replaced with new lath with plaster. I sanded and re-stained my oak floors and base boards. Now after that great room was finished and all the rooms furnature and other items were placed in the room, I added a old chair that had been my fathers. Now the chair had been my fathers high wing back mahogany leather chair from 1940s While the great room was being redone, I had that chair reupholstered. It had been my dad's chair and he was a chain smoker - Pall Mall cigarettes with no filters. He had burned different spots on the arms and seat from ashes. So I had the chair total redone in new leather.

Now the encounter we had was at night I would walk through the front great room and would smell smoke, specifically Pall Mall cigarette smoke. Now I had lived in the house at that time for like 8-9 years and no one ever smoked in the home and we had redone almost all the rooms in the house. I even would try to smell where the smell came from and it would seem to move, as if it would drift. There was no air flow at the time, but the smell would seem to move.

This smell was not always there and you might smell it at any time of the day, and one day I even came into the room and saw a cloud of smoke hanging in the air as if someone had been smoking. It was in the area near the chair.

Now the way I stopped that was to buy a Art Newvo floor smoking stand/tray that was placed next to the arm of the one chair. I then bought a pack of Pall Malls that dad smoked, and placed them on the tray. Since I have done that, none in the family smell cigarette smoke or see smoke clouds in the great room anymore.

NOTE: Now my wife and two sons also have many of the same abilities as I do as well. I should also point out that my dog and two cats have also reacted to encounters here in my current home that is a declared Victorian (1939) home that totally rebuilt after 15 years of living here.

Back