LETTER FROM THE MAN

So, I got home from a very long day at school today, and my mom told me there was a package for me. I looked it over, the return address was "Studio Fan Mail" and it also said "Photograph - Do Not Bend".

I didn't remember sending to get a Jennifer Garner Autograph, or anything. But once i opened it up, I recalled what i did do.

I had wrote a letter to JJ congradulating him on what a good job he did with season 2, and how i was excited for season 3.

If you remember, I had written to him before, and recieved a tshirt and a nice letter from one of his office workers, Maybeth.

This time, I RECIEVED A LETTER FROM HIM!!!!!! THE MAN!!!!! HIMSELF!!!!!! It's not really personal or anything, BUT I HAVE JJ ABRAM'S SIGNITURE ... AUTHENTIC!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
And, it gets better -
Also inclosed in the package was a signed photo of the season 2 cast. (all signitures nill Lena Olin, but she's in the photo). It's not real sigs, but they are printed in with the photo, and it's still really cool!!

I nearly fainted when i got it, i mean, the Alias-god wrote to me!!! :woot:

here's what the letter he wrote says:
Hey!
Thank you so much for writing to us - sorry for the delay in getting back to you - we were so busy making the show we got back-logged with our mail! Hope you check our season three, we just started shooting!
Thanks Again
JJ Abrams (well, i know that's what it says, but its his v. messy sig)

that's soooooooooooooo cool! i really should send JJ mail, i just don't have the nerve. if my mom saw a letter from an Alias Creater come in the mail, she'd freak.

that's so cool
you're so lucky.
i was going to send him a letter, i had written it and everything, but my cruel pc delete it and i dont want to write all over again.

freelancer26 said:
that's soooooooooooooo cool! i really should send JJ mail, i just don't have the nerve. if my mom saw a letter from an Alias Creater come in the mail, she'd freak.
i know what you mean! my parents would start questioning me on why i had sent some stranger a letter...lol

...and you are so LUCKY!!!! thats all i have to say!

can you give me the adress please becuase me and bobo are writing a letter to JJ and it's supposedly going to knock his socks off. :lol:

that's so great! awesome! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :jump:

I am so jealous now ... :P

That was so nice of him ... maybe you should tell where you wrote to him, so we all can do that ... :woot:

I gave the address here before, on the thread i started about my t-shirt they sent me... but here it is again:

JJ abrams (or any alias cast member)
500 South Buena Vista Street
Building 23
Burbank, CA 91521

My parents know how obsessed i am with alias. I had them proofread my letter before i sent it. Maybe if you just asked if you could send a letter to the Alias God, you're parents wouldn't freak out, like you say they might. My mom said that when she was younger, it was considered "the thing" to write to actors and actresses when they were bored.
Just trying to help :smiley:

If you don't mind me asking, what did you exactly wrote in the letter? I've been meaning to write to him but I just can't get the words write, it always seems so... I don't know, just not write. If you didn't notice so far I have a serious lack of self-confidence, so if any of you that actually had the nerve to send a letter could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated ^_^ .

Victoria

Back