LETTER FROM THE MAN

did u type the letter? just asking and like victoria i don't have alotta nerve so im kinda scared but o well!! HE HE I FORGOT I MET THEM!! I HAVE THE RIGHT!! HEHEH!!

~lauren vartan

Kaiserin said:
If you don't mind me asking, what did you exactly wrote in the letter? I've been meaning to write to him but I just can't get the words write, it always seems so... I don't know, just not write. If you didn't notice so far I have a serious lack of self-confidence, so if any of you that actually had the nerve to send a letter could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated ^_^ .

Victoria
Well here is the first letter i sent him, when i got a reply from someone who works at the office:

Dear JJ Abrams:

I am an avid viewer of Alias. Alias is definitely the best show on television - the cast is amazing and the plots are incredible in every episode. There is only one thing I feel the show needs more of: children and teenagers. I know you included Sydney as a young girl, and you also showed children in “Project Christmas”, however, the inclusion of a child or teenager in a mission would be cool, and it would add a lot to the plot.

I am 14 years old, and it would mean the world to me if I was a part of the show (after all it is the BEST SHOW EVER!) I’m sure you get many requests from people who want to be on the show, so I don’t want to sound assertive. I do feel, though, I could bring a great new aspect to Alias. I will give you some information about me. Plus, I have included a picture of myself. (and, of course, i did)

As far as acting goes, I have been in several school productions (Bye Bye Birdie, Hello Dolly, and a play I wrote, directed, and stared in called “Thirtina”.) I have had superior experience dancing, singing, and acting in front of large crowds. Other activities I am involved in include: swimming, volleyball, Spanish, and choir. If there was an acting club at my school, I’d be in it!

I’d be happy to talk to you further at your convenience. Here i had my phone number, and my e-mail, so he could contact me. It would be an honor to meet you, the cast, and the crew of Alias. If I am not included, however, I still hope you add the aspect of more children and young adults to the show. Thank you for considering my idea.

They sent me back a letter saying that it was a closed set, and they do not allow visitors. I am still figuring out how i could be an extra!!

here is the letter i wrote when i got the responce from HIM!!!
Dear JJ Abrams:
I can hardly wait for Season 3! Alias is such a great show, I hope Sydney has something good in store for her, now that Vaughn has moved on.

I recently heard the song “Damaged” by Plummet, and I nearly cried. It touched me so much; it reminded me of how Sydney must feel of Vaughn’s ring, and how she was missing for 2 years! I thought that it might go well in the premiere, or a few episodes thereafter, depending on how the story plays out!

Thanks for making such a great show!!! (that I am obsessed with!) And, also, thank you for the t-shirt- I know you didn’t send it to me personally, when I wrote to you a few months ago, but it really means a lot to me.

that's it ... how i got a responce from him!!!! :woot: yay!!!

i hope that reading the letters i wrote helped you some. My advice is to combine your praise for the show, with any questions or suggestions you have. This is probably the best way to get a reply.

14yearoldaliasluver said:
did u type the letter? just asking and like victoria i don't have alotta nerve so im kinda scared but o well!! HE HE I FORGOT I MET THEM!! I HAVE THE RIGHT!! HEHEH!!

~lauren vartan
yup, typed the letter ^_^

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Kaiserin said:
If you don't mind me asking, what did you exactly wrote in the letter? I've been meaning to write to him but I just can't get the words write, it always seems so... I don't know, just not write. If you didn't notice so far I have a serious lack of self-confidence, so if any of you that actually had the nerve to send a letter could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated ^_^ .

Victoria
Well here is the first letter i sent him, when i got a reply from someone who works at the office:

Dear JJ Abrams:

I am an avid viewer of Alias. Alias is definitely the best show on television - the cast is amazing and the plots are incredible in every episode. There is only one thing I feel the show needs more of: children and teenagers. I know you included Sydney as a young girl, and you also showed children in “Project Christmas”, however, the inclusion of a child or teenager in a mission would be cool, and it would add a lot to the plot.

I am 14 years old, and it would mean the world to me if I was a part of the show (after all it is the BEST SHOW EVER!) I’m sure you get many requests from people who want to be on the show, so I don’t want to sound assertive. I do feel, though, I could bring a great new aspect to Alias. I will give you some information about me. Plus, I have included a picture of myself. (and, of course, i did)

As far as acting goes, I have been in several school productions (Bye Bye Birdie, Hello Dolly, and a play I wrote, directed, and stared in called “Thirtina”.) I have had superior experience dancing, singing, and acting in front of large crowds. Other activities I am involved in include: swimming, volleyball, Spanish, and choir. If there was an acting club at my school, I’d be in it!

I’d be happy to talk to you further at your convenience. Here i had my phone number, and my e-mail, so he could contact me. It would be an honor to meet you, the cast, and the crew of Alias. If I am not included, however, I still hope you add the aspect of more children and young adults to the show. Thank you for considering my idea.

They sent me back a letter saying that it was a closed set, and they do not allow visitors. I am still figuring out how i could be an extra!!

here is the letter i wrote when i got the responce from HIM!!!
Dear JJ Abrams:
I can hardly wait for Season 3! Alias is such a great show, I hope Sydney has something good in store for her, now that Vaughn has moved on.

I recently heard the song “Damaged” by Plummet, and I nearly cried. It touched me so much; it reminded me of how Sydney must feel of Vaughn’s ring, and how she was missing for 2 years! I thought that it might go well in the premiere, or a few episodes thereafter, depending on how the story plays out!

Thanks for making such a great show!!! (that I am obsessed with!) And, also, thank you for the t-shirt- I know you didn’t send it to me personally, when I wrote to you a few months ago, but it really means a lot to me.

that's it ... how i got a responce from him!!!! :woot: yay!!!

i hope that reading the letters i wrote helped you some. My advice is to combine your praise for the show, with any questions or suggestions you have. This is probably the best way to get a reply.
Thank you SOOO much for the advice!!! :D I'l try to do it. I hope I can actually make it to the post office and not leave in a drawer forgotten.

Thank you SOOO much for the advice!!!  I'l try to do it. I hope I can actually make it to the post office and not leave in a drawer forgotten.

You're welcome!! I hope JJ gives you a responce and a keepsake like he did me!! (tshirt first time, autographed cast pic second time!) ^_^ Good luck! :smiley:

to echo everyone else, I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! i really am. i must write to JJ or someone there right away. you've given so much hope to the rest of us that want to hear from ALIAS

Congrats! I got the same letter from JJ on friday and a signed cast picture as well and I also nearly had a heart attack when I got it! You all should try and write to JJ...he will definitely get back to you!

^_^

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Congrats! I got the same letter from JJ on friday and a signed cast picture as well and I also nearly had a heart attack when I got it! You all should try and write to JJ...he will definitely get back to you!

^_^
the same letter? :eek: :blink:

sdmix said:
to echo everyone else, I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! i really am. i must write to JJ or someone there right away. you've given so much hope to the rest of us that want to hear from ALIAS
YES YES YOU REALLY SHOULD WRITE HIM!!!! I was sooooooo happy!!! and i still am happy!!!!! :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:

^_^
Yes I got the same exactly letter? :blink: Do you think he does multiple copies of one letter?

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:

^_^
Yes I got the same exactly letter? :blink: Do you think he does multiple copies of one letter?
hmmm... that's really weird!! Mine doesn't look like it was coppied off a machine or something. There's one way to find out i guess if it was copied identically... On you're letter does the first "J" in his signiture slightly graze the top part of the 9 and the 1 in the zip code at the bottom of the letter? If it does, we probably got copies. If not, they're original, he just wrote the same thing to us, and probably other fans too.

Back