Letter to Michele...

ok so we came up with the idea to write a letter to Michele, Jo's evil "friend" who told us she was dead :angry:

so... anyone can add something, I think at the moment we are pming the parts to jo?

That was a cruel joke, and yes, she needs to understand that was she did was very wrong ... how could she do that?

I am just fuming ... :madfire:

I :( lost my appetite and didn't eat supper (and it was good!) nd i was crying all night and when I first came to the boards I knew this place was free of lies and betrayal then Michelle goes and does this and I am hurt really hurt :smiley: But me being happy that jo is alive overrides it all! I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE OK!!!!!!!!

ooo im in!! she madde me all depressed an di was all sad all the rest of the day. i was quiet, (which is really wierd) make her know whow much we care about Jo!!!

yes yes, I liked it! LOL, but then, I'm feeling rather mean right now, which is rather unusual. Keep 'em coming people!! I wanna make her regret doing this to you, you're all so nice.

Doesn't matter to me!! Though from my perspective, you were being a wee bit nice. But then again, when I get through with her, anything you guys say is gonna sound nice. Believe me, you don't mess with me when I'm mad. (unless you're my parents, then I'm just downright freaked out and don't say a thing.) She tried to call me a few minutes ago but I wouldn't talk to her. Can't let all my anger out on the phone now can I? LMAO!

No, the phone is not a good place to vent anger to someone. I'm too lazy to PM it, tell her she's a terrible friend to you and fart in her face for me. :lol:

totally4alias10 said:
I say just make her feel really guilty!!! Make her feel so bad that she will want to kill herself!!
I'd like to, believe me, I would like to make her feel that bad, but I wouldn't wish death, be it accident, purpose, or suicide, on anyone. Not my parents, not my enemies.

ooo, and don't worry Siri, I'll betcha you can hear it. You have NO idea how angry I am. I think I'm gonna melt from the insides out! And I REALLY wanted to blow up, (ha ha, firebomb!!) but, like Kara said, not a good thing to do! Oh, and I can do that! I'll be sure to fart on her face, LMAO! grrrr.... :angry: How about I just take Siri and Alias Elle's advice and chase after her with a machete?

ok hey I am new here but I will be in on this letter thing cuz that was really mean of her and my friend was really upset about it. I think she needs to learn a lesson. She needs to kno how we all felt when we heard about this while she was laughing her ass off cuz she knew it was a joke. ugh that makes me so mad!

No problem if you're new!! Just PM it or put it on here, I'll copy and paste it onto word pad or something and print it all out! How about instead of a chainsaw, I use an ax? :smiley:

That's a sick joke. I hope that somebody does something to her like, um. I can't really think of anything to do to her right now but um... Uh, yah. Lol! I know! You could tell her that she's going to get it soon or something. I don't know. I'm not sure of what you should do toher. All I know is that it was a very cruel joke to do and that she should get something done to her for it.

Back