Letter to Michele...

Hiya ya'll I didn't do anything! I knew Jo was lying,but wasn't goin g to say cause it was April Fool's. And you all shouldn't be mad cause it was a JOKE. And I am a good person! Jo is like a my best friend!

Bondgal2007 said:
Hiya ya'll I didn't do anything! I knew Jo was lying,but wasn't goin g to say cause it was April Fool's. And you all shouldn't be mad cause it was a JOKE. And I am a good person! Jo is like a my best friend!
What do you mean Jo was lying? Wasnt it her friend???

ok i think i have it figured out now...Jo's friend came on and told everyone she died in a car crash, but it wasnt true...am I right?...If I am...DEATH TO MICHELLE! That is so mean to do...I'm so glad its not true though! what would I do without Jo to make me laugh by reading her posts!

Got it in one! :angry: yes, I talked to her today, (well, if you call what I did talking) and she said some mean things, but she said she was sorry. A couple times... :smiley:

I cryed when I heard what was said happened to Jo, I ran away from home for a while too! I was so upset! :eek: Some friend that Michele is! Though I don't know if I could wright a letter... It might be to harsh,
<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>MUAWAHAHHAHHAHA!</span> :angry:

*Cough* *Cough*

Jo wasn't lying her friend Michelle snuck on an dposted the thread under her name. Don't blame Jo, I miswrote it! I am so sorry Jo! Jo did not lie! Blame Michelle!

where is this thread? I want to read exactly what it said...I'm so sorry you guys had to go through this...I can imagine how I would have felt if I was here

Somewhere around here there's a thread, probably on the second page, you can read some stuff there. Also it's in the site related news. Not to mention there's something in the romance fictions and scattered in some topics around here. AAAAAAAH I'M SORRy!!

Back