Letterman!

IDontReadEvites

Deployment Manager
she is so funny...she really thinks that it is important to be clean when preparing poultry!!! well i guess you needed it in context...more tomorrow...must....get .sleep................. :asleep:

heh, it was good, but we didn't get a promo. I'm kind of upset about that. And is MV really on Kilbourne now? or is that a rerun?

she was beautifully. I wish they showed a clip or talked more about her personal life instead of Martha Stewart. I had to sit there and watch Colin Powell for like 30 minutes before JG came on! :angry:

I have a question.....If I'm a Jennifer Garner fan, and I set my TIVO to record ALIAS, then when I get home, I watch it until I fall asleep on the couch, then I get a dog as a gift and I name it Jennifer Garner, will JG call and invite me to hang out with her for a day?

NO I LOVE HER DIMPLES!!!!!
HA HA HA =D
yah i saw here on lettermen. i love her of course. lettermen i could do without. and what's with them not showing a promo!?!?!?! could i be any more disappointed? and i must confess, though heterosexual, i do enjoy the martha stewart as well. and Jen's poultry story was awesome. i wish i had it on tape. and good safety tip. stay clean when working with poultry. martha is all about the safety. and the crafts. safety and crafts. and cooking. does anyone know when JG will be on martha stewart's show? i'm assuming that they taped the cooking of the turkey and it will be on her show. i'm hoping soon, but maybe not till thanksgiving. they were cooking a turkey and making stuffing and gravy. so they're probably saving it for thanksgiving. we must find out.

missed Vartan though. i didn't know he was gonna be on kilborne. abc's ALIAS page should really have a list of appearances so that the fans can catch them all. somebody contact them about it. i'm... i'm... i'm busy. (sheepish grin)

:angelic: I live in Australia and we only get old episodes of Letterman or reruns and b/c of this you never know when who is going to be on and when.
So, I was wondering if anyone could possibly tell me where to find the script of the interview or if they could post the script themselves, it would be really, really, really appreciated.

Thanks so much! :angelic:

To any Australians.
I am Australian too, and I put a tape in to record Letterman tonight on the off-chance they actually put the right episode on. And guess what? They did! So sorry guys, but you missed it. However, as you probably know, they are likely to show it again sometime soon. Not all that long ago they showed the same episode two days in a row!

:angelic: OMG! i can't believe i missed it, i was so sure i was gonna get to see this one. (i've had a history with misssing things like this). OMG please help! scripts, pictures, links, anything.
I thought that David Letterman was only on, on Saturdays over here so i thought they would just show it on saturday! :angelic:

Back