Season 3 letters at the end of epi & nxt wks promo

Did anyone else see letters at the end of this weeks show when they show the next weeks promo?

I caught a bit of it but can't tell which letters are relevent as some show up (if you pause it shot by shot) there was a D in there....that was the first one that caught my eye and here are some other letters ... i've never seen it done before but the D in there and a U is not in the letters that spell ALIAS....but I could be seeing things...

D
CZEAZ
ILIA
UIAA
AZ
ETIAI
S
Q
ASs --weird one...
AllAS
AL

then above the word ALIAS letters are changed (some I can make out but not all) they are flipping and changing until it reads season finale...
can't make out the letters up to this point, if anyone can correct or confirm these PLEASE DO... the letters with / / are also ones i couldn't make out...

ISPDT
G
C
V B/8/A I/l X/N
7/2/Z UK
N
XLA
IZ6SI
SLN
SEASCB SINWUA
SEASNZ QII 2/7 H/N X
SEASAI FINTIY
SEASOW ZINDAE
SEASO/II Z FINYME
SEASON FINALE
SEASON FINANE
SEASON FINAJE

hopefully i'm not seeing things.....but w/me you never know...
HHA-- again can't really see them too good

yea i noticed the letters too and i paused my vcr to try to make them out....but I have absolutely no idea whatsoever about waht they mean....im so confused :confused:

They may just be a design thing . . . like the way they flip the abc logos during the sports breaks.
✌️

i wonder if they were the push through for this season? i dunno cos i never saw em.

Occasionally there are vague letters visible in the background when Alias is on, but I finally figured out that they have nothing to do with Alias, because they show up during other ABC shows too. I don't know what they are exactly, but it has something to do with the feed ABC sends out to their local stations.

But I'm not sure if that's the same thing as the letters you're talking about.

I noticed it... especially the CZEAZ... I put it in slow motion to try and figure it out.... Got nowhere though... ;)

Double Agent said:
interesting. i never saw the promo :( :( could someone please describe it???
go into the promo thread in resurection and you will get a transcript! :smiley:

I noticed them too. I watched the promo like 100 times trying to figure it out, but the letters don't make sense. Maybe they're nothing, but then again this is Alias . . .

Back