Letz, Milkem, & Cheatem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dim Bulb said:
alex, your full title: girl scout, the dirty little sl**, with anger problem to control and mediate. agent bristow 7 and cute as candy u r welcome to join but i need to know what u want your full title to be. that way i can add u to the list.

troop 47, your current assignment is to deliver the astronomical bill, fine and statement of war to compaq. feel free to take out anyone in your way
can i be the smart but not so cool agent? :blush:

oohh...can i be the opposite of her...like, im a member of troop 47, and i just need a name...i have been inspired...can i be the cool, but not so smart member of troop 47? (unless there is already one!)

~steph

erm, i'd like to join marlene as a girl scout!!!! i can tie some awesome knots!!!! maybe i could be master of the rope girl scout!! :smiley:

whoa! sorry its been awile. im still catching up. agent bristow 7 is our new smart but not so cool agent, and anyone else who had a name im really sorry but i must have missed it. please pm me if i did. im going to add more siggys to page 1 and i think that coverws everything but i have a migrane so im still not sure.

My half is movie loving violent watcher random queen .... blah blah something bad has to be in there LOL i can be b****y LOL well .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back