Lex and Lana

MVhunny

Cadet
OK so is it just me, or was lex totally hitting on lana in the last ep?? usually hes all, YAH CLARKS GREAT BE WITH HIM, but this time he was like, its if theyve been there for you all along, EHEM EHEM, MEEEEEE....

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>OK WOAH, HOLD UP</span> this isnt even a joke anymore..lex wants her sooo bad...YUCK!!

wow ok, this is my third post but i feel like i should say the same thing!!! HE SOOO WANTS HER. the whole, here let me give you a ticket in the dark mansion...

MVhunny said:
wow ok, this is my third post but i feel like i should say the same thing!!! HE SOOO WANTS HER. the whole, here let me give you a ticket in the dark mansion...
OMG!!! Lex really does want Lana. just watched the ep where lex puts the Talon up for sale and then blabbers on about how amazing lana is. the way he looked at her. he wants her bad. Clarks gonna kick his ass :lol: obviously

he so wants her but she is so annoying!!!!! shes pretty, but ANNOYING! first he helps her out in the Talon and then gets her a plane ticket, its like at first "its all yoiu Clark." now clarks all, "hey HELLLO LANA, LEX REMEMBER ME, LANA ITS ME, CLARK THE GUY WHO LIKES YOU AND CLARK LEX, ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS!!!! HELLO!!!?"

in the movies, or more like it in the comics, LEX never hates CLARK, he hates SUPERMAN, because of his power. lex doesnt know that its the same person! so he for sure doesnt hate clark bcuz of lana!

i actually thought from the first ep that Lex and Lana would be awesome together considering that we all know that Clark gets Lois Lane.

Well from what I read Lex/Lana are definietly going to be a go.
When is Clark going to move on to Lois. Cause Lana has his radar
screen in her back pocket.

Well from what I read Lex/Lana are definietly going to be a go.
When is Clark going to move on to Lois. Cause Lana has his radar
screen in her back pocket.

I know Clark is destined for Lois Lane and everything, but I"m totally a Clark/Lana shipper. I don't know how I feel about Lex & Lana. Just feels so wrong. Though if it does happen, it'll definitely be the final nail in the coffin for Clark and Lex's friendship/brotherhood. THey'll become the mortal enemies they are destined to be. And the sad thing is that things could've turned out differently. I think they did a great job in this series of giving Lex some real dimension and depth. He's not just the evil villian we read in the comics anymore. We see his progression along the path to evil, as he fights against his ultimately destiny. I feel bad for lex. And I almost hope that if Lana and Lex get together, maybe she'll be able to help him to cling to his humanity for a bad longer.

I'm not a big shipper any direction . . . must be because angst is more interesting than togetherness. ;) I'm not sure about the Lex/Lana chemistry, I'll have to see how that goes. But I agree, I like the depth they've given Lex in the series . . . plus, they've given Clark some responsibility in pushing Lex in that direction through his inability to trust anyone with his secret. I love that contrast of expecting everyone else to come clean yet feeling entitled to keep one's own Big Secret. ^_^ --And when Clark hesitated to save Lex because Lex knew the Big Secret . . . ! Feet of Clay, indeed. It's more fun when the good guys aren't entirely perfect and the bad guys are somewhat tragic. Villains can be so much more interesting than good guys, especially when they're fighting the darkness (maybe that's why Batman is more interesting than Superman to me; he's got a dark side too . . . ;)).

I havta admit I don't know too much about Superman comics . . . it always seemed a little to black & white to me & Superman seemed a little too unbeatable--well, what kind of Kryptonite do we come up with this week? :lol: Poisoned by pieces of your own planet? What's with that, anyway? :confused: I guess if you're a geek, you understand it. I just watch Smallville. ;)

Really on-topic huh? OK, I'll stop rambling! :blush:

Back