Comedy Liar Liar (1997)

Title: Liar Liar

Tagline: Trust me.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Tom Shadyac

Cast: Jim Carrey, Maura Tierney, Cary Elwes, Jennifer Tilly, Swoosie Kurtz, Sara Paxton, Anne Haney, Amanda Donohoe, Jason Bernard, Mitchell Ryan, Krista Allen, Justin Cooper, Christopher Mayer, Brandi Burkett, Eric Pierpoint, Randall 'Tex' Cobb, Cheri Oteri, SW Fisher, Ben Lemon, Jarrad Paul, Marianne Muellerleile, Stephen James Carver, Don Keefer, Paul Roache, Randy Oglesby, Charlie Dell, Jim Jansen, Terry Rhoads, Michael Leopard, Charles Walker, Ed Trotta, Ernest Perry Jr., Skip O'Brien, Tony Carreiro, Amanda Carlin, Matthew Michael Goodall, Samantha Heyman, Anthony Lee, Eric Sharp, Christine Avila, Hope Allen, Carrie Armstrong, Craig Barnett, Charles Emmett, Steven M. Gagnon, Moon Jones, Rick Hill, Mike Grief, Matthew Arkin, Kelly Aluise, Richard Jones, Dennis Napolitano, Michael Adler, Vitamin C, Joe Barnaba, David Fresco, Benjamin Brown, Sue Goodman, Mark Chaet, Michael Kostroff, Catherine Evans, Howard S. Miller, Edward Amuwa, Patrick McTavish, Ashley Monique Clark, Derrick Friedman, Ashley Rumph, David Kikuta, Jacob Stein, Oliver Kindred, Mercedes Kastner

Release: 1997-03-21

Runtime: 86

Plot: Fletcher Reede is a fast-talking attorney and habitual liar. When his son Max blows out the candles on his fifth birthday he has just one wish - that his dad will stop lying for 24 hours. When Max's wish comes true, Fletcher discovers that his mouth has suddenly become his biggest liability.
Liar Liar (1997)

Liar Liar is a really funny movie and it is also starring Jim Carrey! :P

"If you want to play hardball I'm game"

Jim Carrey Mimics
"IF you want to play hardball I'm game"

[edited to have 1 post instead of 2 - Charlie]

the parents get back together in the end!! :love: it's so sweet.
Well, they kiss, so I assume they're back together.....unless the cameras cut and they got annoyed with each other........ ;)

i'm nto a jim carrey fan but the movie was funny and i love maura terrinie(i don't think its spelled like that)anyway she rocks in er

lol Jim Carrey was soooo funny when he was like!
On the phone and doing stuff with the lady, and on the phone he is like yelling!

"CAN I HAVE OONNNNNEE MMMOOOREE MINUTE!!"

I love Jim Carrey and all his movies!! The 2 ace ventura's, liar liar, and dumb and dumber. Those are classics. He's soooo funny in this movie. THE CLAW haha. The bloopers and the end are hilarious. :P