Liberace

Well we talked on sd-1 of a tape exchange to spread around some VG lovin'. I'd be willing to send someone my copy of Liberace as long as that person would in turn pass it on to anyone else who wanted to see it. I won't be able to start it until my exams are over (the 8th) but just let me know what you guys think.
Barbara

Victor Is Delicious said:
Thankyou so much lymberley  :D That is wonderful to read why/how Victor took the part. He is fantastic in the role. Thank goodness he decided to do it  (y)

Jack singing karoke is hilarious  :lol: His secret life of stress relief  :cool:
[post="1093626"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*nods*

*sigh*

Oh...that tape exchange sounds like a great idea!

Forgot to add that he says in the Conversations in the Wings that every role he's taken can be somehow brought forward (not exact words but the interviewer says he can see his other roles in him)

If it wasn't for the roles he's done, we wouldn't have the brilliant Jack Bristow character we have today. All his other work has lead him to this character, to be as good as he is as Jack (y) Even Godspell and Monkey's In The Attic :lol: If only Jack would take something from that role and I don't mean the 🐒 antics or dressing in women's clothes :blush:

Some day, we simply must have Singing Jack! :lol:

Maybe we should start a petition to send to JJ. ^_^

And sign me up for the list to see "Liberace." I never was a big fan, but of course I wouild love to see Victor!

actually there's an open topic about the tape exchange... you can post there if you'er interested. this is a good movie to see just for Victor, but i don't like Liberace. i don't like the accent Victor had to adopt or the rings and clothing and jewellery he had to wear. but it was a great role for him. completely different.
Barbara

I had a chance to see this movie. I heard how remarkable it is when Victor is transformed from himself to Liberace. The reports were true. He was so sad at the end. Liberace suffered a lot at the end of his life, but he still had so much dignity.

Back