Licking Your Elbow

I heard on tv that licking your elbow is impossible, so naturally i tried it - and i can do it! :woot:

Am i just a freak or is there anyone else out there who can do it too?

I heard on tv that licking your elbow is impossible, so naturally i tried it - and i can do it! :woot:

lol, congrats! i can't... but i do think i sprained a muscle while trying lol ;) apparently it's also impossible to get your 2 elbows to touch eachother behind your back :Ponder: (can't do that either :D)

i think i hurt myself trying the elbows behind ur back thing :lol:

i can curl my tongue into 3 loops/holes whatever you wanna call 'em :D

^^
a clover???, I can't but my friend can. I can do the eye shaking thing.

this isn't wierd but it is really hard to do....
spin your right foot clockwise and draw the number six with their right hand without changing direction? or how about circle breathing, breathing and exhaling at the same time...you have to do it when you play the didjerydoo (sp?) it takes a lot of thought, I can't do it but I'm working on it.

That spinning/six thing, I can do... and my elbows almost touch behind my back... and that breathing thing? :thud: Near impossible.

lol... someones been watching Brainiac to get that fact, they had to apologuise for that, but all the maths shows it shouldnt be possible, i found it fuinny loads of people flooded them with pictures :P they ahd to ask them to stop :P :starwars:

Back