Lies and Secrets

Sydney's daughter: Sydney's daughter and her mother have more in common than they think. Isabelle will go through the same things her mother went through.

Lies and Secrets Episode 1.01

Isabelle: My name is Isbelle Britsow Vaughn. My mom Sydney Britsow and my father Miachel Vaughn worked for the CIA. Before I was born some very bad people who worked for an organization called Prophet Five killed him because he was investigating them trying to shut down Prophet Five's organzations from the inside. After Vaughn died Sydney quit the CIA she just couldn't take being the one to save the world anymore. Despite my mothers objections years later I decided to join the CIA. I was hoing I could one day find out more about who killed my father. I wanted to avenge his death. My mother was afraid I would suffer the same fate as Vaughn did. One day I was by an organization called A-I6. I was told it was a top secret section of the CIA. But that was far from the truth. A-I6 was actually part of newely build Alliance Of Twelve. I was actually fighting for the bad guys the entire time when I thought I was fighting for the bad guys. I later joined the real CIA and worked with them in an effort to bring down A-I6 and all of there AI-operations. I also wanted to take down a man I later grew to hate: The director of AI-6 Manson Hodges.

France

Isabelle is running from a bunch of guards. Isabelle was average height, average weight, and had fathers hair and her mother's eyes. Isabelle has a device in her hands. Isabelle takes out her gun and shoots the guards and goes up to the roof where a helicopter is waiting for her.

AI-6 Headquarters

Isabelle presents the device to AI-6 Director Manson Hodges. Hodges is a man in his late 30-40's. He is tall and has gray hair.

Manson Hodges: Great work Isabelle another mission successful. You have grown to be my favorite agent.

Isabelle: It wasn't a problem sir but if you don't mind me asking what does that device do.

Manson Hodges: This device will allow me to access a powerful communications satellite. Soon enough we will be able to communicate with our operatives at other AI-Cells and store confidential information about our organization via through super computer.

Hodges excuses Isabelle and says she can go. Isabelle leaves.

Hodges picks up the phone.

Hodges: I'd like to speak to Mr. Ermon please.

Mr. Ermon: This is he.

Hodges: The mission in france was a success. We have the device. Not only will it allow us to communicate with other AI-Cells and store confidential data about our organization on our super computer but it will also release a signal that will allow us to control minds of other people.

Mr. Ermon: Ill inform the other alliance member of our plans are progressing well. Keep up the good work.

Isabelle's Apartment

Isabelle is shown unpacking stuff into her apartment. Her friend Noah who works with her at AI-6 comes and helps.

Noah: Hey Isabelle.

Isabelle: How you doing Noah?

Noah: Good. How did your mission in France go?

Isabelle: Great. The device will control a satellite made by A-I6 and allow us to gain access to it so we can communicate with other AI-Cells and store information about AI-Cell operations.

Noah's pager then goes off.

Noah: Look I really need to go I will see you later.

Isabelle: What is with you and that brother of yours always paging you?

Noah: He just needs my help with something I will see you later.

Noah leaves out the front door with a suspicious Isabelle following him after he drives off.

Pier

Noah is shown speaking to a man in his later 20's.

Man: What did you find out about the mission Isabelle went on?

Noah: Isabelle got a device that is supposed to access a satellite made by A-I6 allowing them to communicate with other AI-Cells and store data about there operations. But knowing hodges he has got some bigger agenda.

Man: Your right. I ran an analysis on the satellite and when the device is activated it will be able to control the minds of millions of people. I need you tell Isabelle the truth and have her help us gain access to the satellite.

The man walks away and Isabelle attacks Noah from behind.

Isabelle: I should have known you werent loyal to the CIA. Give me one good reason why I should not report you to Hodges.

Noah: Isabelle this isn't what you think. Meet me tonight in the AI-6 parking lot and I will explain everything.

AI-6 Parking lot

Isabelle is talking with Noah.

Noah: I have something to show you.

Noah takes out a file and hands it to Isabelle.

Isabelle: This can't be true.

Noah: When I was approached to join AI-6 I was a little suspicious at first. I did some digging and found out something. AI-6 isn't part of the CIA. AI-6 is part of the alliance of twelve.

Isabelle: I thought the alliance was destroyed years ago.

Noah: They were. Years later a group of twelve people got together and reformed it. I later joined the real CIA and agreed to be a double agent inside AI-6. I would report my findings to the CIA and hoped to one day bring down A-I6 and there AI-Cells. The man I met today was my CIA Handler James Lehman. He wants you to get to Hodges super computer use it to find the coordinates of the satellite so we can destroy it. He also wants you to get the information about the AI-Cells and give it to us hoping that we can use it to bring down AI-6 and there AI-Cells.

Isabelle: Who are you to tell me what to do? We have been friends for years and all this time you have been lying to me.

Noah: I wanted to tell you but I was ordered not to. The CIA wasn't sure how you would react at this information. But I know you will make the choice in the end.

AI-6 Headquarters

Isabelle is in the super computer room. She is sending the information about AI-6 and there AI-Cells to the CIA along with the coordinates of the satellite.

CIA Headquarters

Noah notices they are recieveing data from AI-6 headquarters.

Noah: I knew she would make the right choice in the end.

Hodges Office

Mr. Ermon: What do you mean the satellite was destroyed?

Manson Hodges: I am very sorry. I know whoever used the super computer came from this office. So I obsivioly have a mole in our department. And when I find out who it is I will make sure the person will be dealt with personally.

Hodges angrily hangs up the phone.

CIA Headquarters

Noah is speaking with Isabelle and CIA Director Chase.

Director Chase: Noah why should I let Isabelle join the CIA.

Noah: She gave us the coordinates to destroy the AI-6 Satellite. She also gave us information on AI-Cell operations. And we could use another double agent inside AI-6.

Director Chase: I was just joking with you Noah. Welcome to the CIA Ms. Britsow.

Isabelle: Thank you Director Chase. And I promise you now that I know the truth I wil stop at nothing to bring the AI-Cell's and bring Manson Hodges to justice.

Please Reply. If you guys reply I will continue.

l

Back