Life and Love

Hey you guys! This is my first fanfic! So exciting! Please review and tell me what you think! My story takes place right after Vaughn told Sydney about his research on her mother in Dark Turn! Hope ya like it! goofygal!

Chapter One: Life and Depression
A BAR'S PARKING LOT

Sydney walked quickly to her car as a tear rolled down her nose and fell to the ground. How could he do such a thing to her! It wasn't the fact that he had been searching her mother's files, but it was the fact that he had kept it from her all this time! As she got to her car she reached into her purse and began fumbling with her things trying to find the keys to the car.

"SYDNEY!"

She knew that it was Vaughn yelling at her. She didn't want to face him right now. Not when she was so unstrung and hurt. She didn't have the guts to let him she her in tears over him.

"SYDNEY!" Vaughn yelled again." Sydney, please wait. I want to talk about this!"

But she couldn't talk to him right know. Finally finding her keys, she slid into her car and began to drive away. As she began to back up Sydney caught the look on Vaughn's face. It was a totally indescribable look. A look of true sadness that she had only seen once. The look that had come upon him when she had came in tears to him after she had found out about project Christmas. On look at his face made Sydney cry even harder. So with that, she drove away. As far away from Vaughn as she could get.

WILL'S APARTMENT

As Will was just about to sit down to a large bowl of ice cream and Mission Impossible on the USA channel there was a knock from the front door of his house. He went to the door to find a truly delirious Sydney.

"Oh my gosh. Sydney what happened to you?" He said as he brought Sydney into is arm to give her a big hug.

But Sydney just kept crying and Will held her in his arms until she had calmed down. He was a really good friend Sydney thought as he laid her down on the couch in front of his TV. She had calmed down slightly, but was still crying.

“Here have some of this," Will said a he handed Sydney a pint of chocolate ice cream." It will make you feel better, trust me"

" Thanks," she said as she took the ice cream and began to shove it down her throat.

" Soooo, do you want to tell me what is going on. I mean you kinda just showed up at my door crying." said will in a timid voice."Uh-so could you at least fill me in on what is happening so I can help?"

"Ah, yeah, I guess. In a little while. Can we just watch TV for a while and then I tell you? I'm not really feeling up to it right now."

" Yeah. Sure. Whatever you want. We can talk about it later"

So? What do you think? I know it's kinda boring right now. I am trying to introduce the problem. So anyway, please review and i will update soon! love ya ! goofygal!

not bad, great start... but i'll send you hate mails if Vaughn and Syd dont' end up together...
--mandy :angelic:

Silly! of course i will keep vaughn and syd together! well, actully! maybe i could put myself in the story and have vaughn fall in love with me! :love: lol! i will up date in like a few minutes! love ya babes!

Hey you dudes! lol! Thank you for reviewing my story! Sorry about any mistakes that I make! So here goes the new chapter! I hope that you like it!
Chapter Two: Reflections

AT WILL'S HOUSE

Suddenly Sydney awoke to a LOUD NOISE coming from right in front of her! She jumped up ready to attack! But all that was in front of her was Tom Cruise (a total hottie) fighting an evil villain on TV.

“GOOD GOD SYDNEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING," said Will looking extremely worried.

" Sorry," Sydney said," I just thought that an explosion (lol! Carey) had happened or something".

She began to laugh at the look on Will's face. Then a feeling of sadness suddenly came upon her as she sat down on the couch again.

“So now that you look sad again, would you like to tell me what happened?"

“Okay."

So Sydney began to explain what had happened with Vaughn. She told Will how she was disappointed that Vaughn had looked into her mother's files behind her back. How she wanted their relationship to be open, and the secrets they had to keep from each other weren't helping either. The tears started to roll down her cheeks as she remembered the look on Vaughn's face as she pulled out of the parking lot at the bar.
CIA OFFICE (WITH VAUGHN)

" Hey man! What's up? How about we go get drunk tonight?" Weiss said as he stood next to Vaughn's desk. "Or is lover boy going to stay at home with his girlfriend? You do know that dumping your guy friend for a girlfriend is really lame?" he said with laugh.

“Are you okay?" he said with a look at Vaughn's face.

“No. Sydney is mad at me for.... something. You don't want to know," Vaughn said. He couldn't tell Weiss about the illegal work that he had been doing.

“So that gives you a really good reason to want to get drunk," Weiss said with a smile on his face.

“I’m sorry man, but I really can't get drunk when I am supposed to be with the person that I truly love."

“Wow! That is soooo deep,” he said mockingly (is that a word?) "Alright. I understand. Go get your girl!"

With that, Weiss turned around and left, leaving Vaughn still in a complete mess.
AT WILL'S HOUSE

"So, I guess that's what happened. You must think that I am such a loser for doing that to him," Sydney said as she buried her face in her hands.

“Of course I don't," Will said as he put an arm around her shoulders. " I know it is hard to take in that Vaughn lied to you, but he does have his own reasons and I think that you should respect that. Plus, ALL men are idiots..."

" Uh, and jerks and are stupid and..."

" Hey! I was kidding! You should learn how to hold your tongue!" Will said in mock outrage.

Sydney began to laugh, the first laugh (genuine or not) that she had had all day.

"I have a question?"

" Yeah?"

" How did you come up with such a logical answer to Vaughn's actions in such a short time? When it took me a whole day of crying?"

" Because, First of all, I am a man; and second, I'm a genius!," he said with a hearty laugh.

Sydney laughed again. Truly feeling relived that she had such good friends.

Okay! What do you think? Please review. love ya babes!

This is really great! But I think Sydney has a right to be angry, she didn't realllly over react... eh, that's just me and my 2 sense. Post more soon Por Favor!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
mystery_chick said:
not bad, great start... but i'll send you hate mails if Vaughn and Syd dont' end up together...
--mandy :angelic:
heh, me and her BOTH will!
ME TOOO!! I'm a total Syd/Vaughn fanatic. WHo isn't? And I love the story, although I couldn't imagine Weiss saying "That's sooo deep." More like "That's sooo sappy." But I love to plot you've got going here, and that scene with Syd waking up was SOOO funny.

This is good. I wanna see where this goes, but let me say this: you have to write a really good get-back-together scene :P No really..... :P

Of course i will make their getback together scene juicy.! lol!
I will probably have the new chap up by tommorow. i am to tired and lazy to write it right now. love ya babes!

Hey googygal, I am really lovin your story!! I don't really know what you want help with cause it's really great!! But just let me know, okay?

Hey you guys! Thank you so much for reading my story and posting! Any who! Here is some of the next part of my story! It isn't much, but I really need to run! Love ya and here it goes!

Chapter 3: Resolutions
AT WILL'S HOUSE

As Sydney looked over at the clock in Will's kitchen it gleamed 10:00 PM.

"Oh my goodness! I need to get home" she said as she grabbed her coat off the couch. She had an early meeting tomorrow and she couldn't afford to get on Kendell's bad side. Well, not this week at least. It was already bad enough as it is.

"Thank you so much for talking to me. It really helped."

" No problem," Will said with a smile. "If you ever need any help again I am here for you. Just remember that and tell Vaughn that I say hi."

"Okay, I will," Sydney said as she headed out the door.
VAUGHN''S HOUSE

As Vaughn sat down on his couch to watch the Kings on the sports station he thought about how hard it would be to sleep tonight. Without Sydney there next to him his night would be full of bad dreams. He would miss the feeling of waking up beside her in the morning. Holding her close as she slept.

Suddenly his phone rang pulling him from his thoughts of Sydney.

"Hello," He said hoping that Sydney was on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Vaughn.” It was Will on the phone.

"Oh, hey Will. What's up?"

"Um, Sydney just left my house and I just wanted to tell you that she is at home at this very moment waiting for you. That's all I'm going to say." Then the phone line clicked and Will was gone.
Sorry it is so short. I will write more tomorrow! Please review. Hope you like it! goofygal.

OOOO! I can't wait to see what happens next!! Oh, and somewhere in there, you put he instead of her....let me look...found it!

He would miss the feeling of waking up beside he in the morning and holding her close as she slept.

At least, I think you meant her, right? More tomorrow, right?

Back