Life and Love

thanks you guys! i will try to get more up tonight. i like always say that but i am always doing some thing. anyway, like i said i will try, mabye. i haven't gotten many relpies on my story so i might just stop. love ya babes! goofygal

goofygal said:
i haven't gotten many relpies on my story so i might just stop.
NO!!!! DON'T STOP!! If you stop with this one, I'll stop with my story! I already have more done, so you better not quit!! I'll start bombarding you with PM's till you post more if you do stop! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! LMAO! :lol:

NO JO!(hehe that rhymes) YOU CAN'T STOP YOUR STORY! IT IS TO GOOD! Okay, i'll keep on working on my story. love ya babe! goofygal

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>GUESS WHAT?! I AM AN AGENT NOW! YES! SO PROUD!</span>
^_^ :eek: ;) :P :D :lol: :cool: :rolleyes: :smiley: :love: :thinking: :o_O: :blink: :Ph34r: :angelfly: :abduct: :angel2: :cheers: :money: :money: :hide: :grad: :joker2: :jump: :king: :magician: 🐒 :spam: :eek:fftopic: 🛋️ :run: :aty: :Phaseone: :getaway: ~ AREN'T THEY SCARY!?

Hey you peeps! Thank you so much for r/r my story! I totally loved your relies! Aren’t all of you proud of me! I didn’t spell anything wrong last time! Anyway, I just wrote this new chapter. It’s not very good. It really sucks actually. I’m better at writing depressing things than love stuff. Well, here it goes and you know the drill. Please r/r! Thanks!
Chapter 4: I Love You

SYDNEY’S HOUSE

“Hey,” Sydney said as she glanced toward the ground unable to find the right words to say.
“Sydney, I have something really important to tell you and if you wouldn’t say anything until I’m done I probably won’t lose my nerve. The truth is that I was uncomfortable with your mom being so close to you and I just didn’t want you to get hurt. I thought it best not to tell you what I was doing. If you don’t forgive me I will understand, but I just wanted you to know that I love you. I love you more than life itself and I am so sorry that I hurt you.”
Sydney began to cry and not because she was depressed but because she was so happy. He loves me. He really loves me. I have never been this happy in my whole life. I hate to say it but I think that I am happier with Vaughn than Danny. That may make me a bad person, but at least I am a bad person with some one who loves me. “Sydney,” Vaughn said uncertainly,” are you okay?”
“Yes, I am better than I have been in a long time. I want you to know that I love you too.”
With that Sydney flew her arms around Vaughn’s neck as he grabbed her waist and held her in as close as possible. Then, they kissed. The most passionate kiss that either of them had ever had in their lives. Even more full of love than the first kiss that they had ever shared together. Vaughn pulled his hand up to cup Sydney’s cheek as if to make sure that she wouldn’t leave him. But he had nothing to fear because they both knew that they weren’t going anywhere. Slowly they broke apart to take a breath.
“Hey what are you still crying for? It’s not as if I just asked you to marry me or something,” Vaughn said with a small laugh.
“ I don’t know. I guess I’m just really emotional when it comes to being around you”
Sorry you guys! I have to go. I am sick and really tired. Sorry that it really sucks but I will try to make it better when I am better. r/r please! Love ya babes~goofygal~ :smiley: p.s! You guys can be as mean as you want! I promise I won't take offense! I am critisized(sp!sorry!) like twenty-four seven by everyone I know! So what eva!

you dudes are so sweet! thank you so much! i need more reviews though if i am going to write more! so please review! yeah! i know i am loser wishing idily that some more peeps would review my story but it is worth a try! i am so pathetic! my competitive choir teacher told me that i am definatly an alto 2(which is the lowest girl singer) todya. she said that when i sing notes that are out of the alto 2 range that she can visualy see my pain!
:eek:fftopic:
any who love you dudes and REVIEW PLEASE! love ya babes! goofygal

Back