Life and Love

hey! what up homies! i keep on forgeting to write new chapters. i do have some more writen but i am not really pleased with it. i will try to put up more. you dudes all need to read and review!

This story is great! Sorry I haven't posted on here sooner it's just that most of the time when I get done reading it I have to leave Sorry! It's a great story!!!~

hey you dudes! i'm not supposed to be on the computer right now. whatver! my mom isn't home anyway and i am sick. since i am board out of my mind. i will write another chapter and post it later on today. probably before 5:00. i know i always say that but i can't really get out of writing another chapter!

Hey! Sorry that I couldn’t get it up last night. My computer was being a butt. Actually, it was my mouse. I couldn’t move it and I had to shut down the computer. Thank goodness it saved my work. Any who! Here it goes!

Chapter 4 Continued

STILL AT SYDNEY’S HOUSE

“Hey what are you still crying for? It’s not as if I just asked you to marry me or something,” Vaughn said with a small laugh.

“ I don’t know. I guess I’m just really emotional when it comes to being around you”

“I know how you feel. From the time that I met you I have felt that way. Except I never cried. Weiss would have made fun of me for months if I had broken down and just cried.”

Sydney glanced down at her blue fuzzy slippers and began to laugh into Vaughn’s jacket. She clung onto him in her doorway for quite a while, just soaking in all the love that they had between them.

“Do you want to go see a movie? I know that you have wanted to go see Chicago for a while. (By the way that is the best movie ever. “We both reached for the gun.” LoL Carey),” Vaughn said looking down into Sydney’s deep brown eyes.

A huge smile formed upon her face as she looked back into his eyes in return. “Okay. Let me go get changed. Help yourself to a drink.” Sydney said turning around and walking into her bedroom.
AT THE MOVIES WATCHING CHICAGO

“I’m gunna be a celebrity. That means somebody everyone knows,” sang Roxie Hart on the big screen.

Sydney sat snuggled in Vaughn’s arms both of them trying hard to concentrate on the movie instead of one another. Vaughn leaned down and planted a kiss on Sydney’s neck and moved slowly down too her shoulder.

“Hey, quit it,” Sydney whispered, pushing him away. “I’m trying to watch the movie. Did you just bring me here so you could make out with me like some juvenile delinquent?”

Vaughn looked at her in mock outrage trying to hold in his laughter. “No. Of course I didn’t. To be perfectly honest I really didn’t think about even trying to kiss you until about ten minutes ago,” he whispered back with a small laugh.

“Well it’s nice to know that you had good intentions in the beginning. Now please let me watch the rest of the movie and when we get back to my place I will let you kiss me. Deal?”

“All right. I guess that is good deal.” Vaughn leaned back into his chair and Sydney resumed her place leaning against his chest.

SYDNEY’S HOUSE

As soon as Vaughn and Sydney got back home Vaughn leaned in to kiss Sydney.

“I Guess you have been holding that in for a while. And apparently you wanted to kiss me that one night when we found that bug. You remember when Weiss called,” Sydney said with a small smile.

“I don’t know what you are talking about, Sydney,” Vaughn said looking down at his feet. Then, he glanced up at Sydney with a small crooked smile that he knew very well made Sydney go weak in the knees.

“Don't give me that smile. You know very well what I am talking about Mr. Vaughn. I heard you say that you were trying to get me into bed. I’m not stupid. Well, I’m sorry to say, but you won’t get me into bed tonight either. I’m tired and I am going to get ready for bed,” Sydney said laughing.

“Okay, but do I at least get to kiss you goodnight?” Vaughn said with a hopeful smile.

“Of course you do.”

Okay! That is the end of this chapter. I know it sucks, but whatever. I am trying to find a way to but some action in it. By the way, I am still not getting as many reviews as I want. So I please r/r. ^_^ Love ya babes! Goofygal.

by the way! i don't think that i will be ablreto put up any more until this weekend. unless i get rally board today and write more!

Hey I'm here and I LOVE it!! It is soooooooooooo cute and funny!! I check on it everytime I'm on which is like everday!! LOL!!! PLEASE MORE SOON

You're awesome!!!!!!
Oh yes
Oh yes
Oh yes
They both
Oh yes they both
Oh yes they both
reached for
the gun
the gun
the gun
the gun
Oh yes they both reached for the gun
for the gun!
Understandable Understandable Yes it's perfectly understandable...LOL! hehe! that and the Cell Block Tango are my ultimate favs from Chicago. HEHE! Anyway ya chapter was super cool chica! I was sad you weren't at school today! I don't think I am going tomorrow. My throat kinda hurts and I am whiped! I had the poopiest day today sweetums. I'll have to call you and tell you when you aren't sick! I totally don't wana talk to you if you're gunna bite my head off. LOL! Anyway great chapter hon!! Keep it up! I can't wait for more! GTG write mine. Love ya!! Tootles. ~C
:thejoyofpepsi: :godblessamerica:

thanks you guys! you are so sweet. since i am a losser i am trying to read and post on every story on the first page. lmao! ~goofygal~

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. that was really cute!!!!!! when will you write more? you dont suck goofy gal. you are really talented, and you know how to keep your audience (us) entertained. please write more soon!!

i'll try to have more by tommorow. i'm still sick and we have company coming over tonight so i have to play hostess. love ya babes! goofygal

Hey. Here’s the new chapter, I sound so enthusiastic don’t I. Sorry. I’m having a bad day.

Chapter 5

SOME UNKNOWN LOCATION

“Have you found him?” said a familiar voice from the shadows.

“Ummmm….you have to under...Understand, ssssir, that this is a very, very, very, umm hard assignment,” a man with a small stutter (on account of the fact that he is nervous), big tortoise shell glasses, and a long black lad coat.

“What is so hard about this project? I gave you everything that you should know to track him down and you have nothing!!!” Screamed Sloane stepping out of the shadows.

“Wawawell, I just cacacan’t find him. He seemed to just disappear! Off the face of the earth.”

At this Sloane flicked his hand behind his back and two huge men stepped out from behind him holding guns.

“Now let me tell you this. If you don’t find Sark within the next two weeks I will make sure that you suffer! So for your own sake and the rest of your family find him!”

With that Sloane turned around and strode to the door leaving his bodyguards behind. They would stay there to keep a close eye on that so called scientist.
Okay! That was only some of the chapter. I’m writing more as we speak. Please review. It will make my bad day better. Love ya babes~amber~

this is really really good! and your spelling's awesome ;), i have that problem too!

you are all so good at fanfic! maybe I'll attempt some over the summer... :smiley:

Back