Life and Love

i know. i'm a bad person but i wanted a twist in my story and some action! oh yeah. i'm trying to make my story like 5 eppys if ya know what i mean. you dudes aren't reviewing enoudh so i refuse to put up my new chapter until you guys review! ~amber~

I'm reviewing now!!!

Why does Sloane want to find Sark? Doesn't he already have Sark trained? Or is he back with Irina? I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!

Okay, now I'm starting to sound desperate. That was a good chapter, and we'll all be even happier if you post the new one! :D :D :D

Okay, that may have been one of the most corny reviews I have ever done, but I've been under a lot of stress lately. (Little sisters, :eek: :eekhair: :eek: )

sorry but i can't relate to your little sis problem. i have a big sis and bro who have gone on in life! lol! i can't post a new chapter this weekend cause i will be away from home. i may be able to post some more right before alias though. love ya babes~amber~

Yes,, Sloane justs seems to ruin everything. BUt hey, this woulnd't be Alias if there wasn't a little actiion and drama; Sydney's got to kick some ass! I really like this story, the fluff is great. Post more! (y)

Back