Drama Life as a House (2001)

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
Title: Life as a House

Tagline: Seen from a distance, it's perfect.

Genre: Drama

Director: Irwin Winkler

Cast: Kevin Kline, Hayden Christensen, Kristin Scott Thomas, Jena Malone, Mary Steenburgen, Ian Somerhalder, Jamey Sheridan, Scott Bakula, Sandra Nelson, Sam Robards, Mike Weinberg, Scotty Leavenworth, John Pankow, Kim Delgado, Barry Primus, Margo Winkler, Jon Foster

Release: 2001-10-25

Runtime: 125

Plot: When a man is diagnosed with terminal cancer, he takes custody of his misanthropic teenage son, for whom quality time means getting high, engaging in small-time prostitution, and avoiding his father.
Life as a House (2001)

Has any more ever seen the movie LIFE AS A HOUSE? with kevin kline and i have no idea who else...... its really good and if u havent seen it i highly recommend it but a warning that u WILL cry! lol ive seen it a million times and i cry just as hard every single time... so for the people who ahve ssen it whut do u think? i think they're are excellent quotes in that movie such as, Change can be so constant, you don't even feel the difference until there is one. and George: [to Robin] I can tell you I love you as many times as you can stand to hear it, but all it does is remind us that love is not enough. kinda like syd and vaughn now huh?~