Life As We Know It

Jaimie

Retired
i can't wait for this to come on. It actually looks interesting. I think it's teenage boys POV of life. Kelly Osbourne's in it, but who cares, the guys are pretty cute.

i saw the pilot... and let me tell you, this show is worth waiting for. It's awesome!!! I cannot wait to see what happens.
I laughed really hard and I was really moved. I think this is the best show of the new fall season. I love it.

this show is awesome ... just saw the premiere ... and its everything its been buzzed about ... loved the characters, the storylines ... awesome ... (y) (y) (y)

its worth watching ... can't wait for next week ... :woot:

I got another show to watch on Thursday nights ... I love CS, but "life as we know it" could not be better ...

pic_home_about.jpg

It is a pretty good show. I got off the phone with my girlfriend last night, thinking 'oh, i'm going to go to sleep', but I had to finish my root beer. And I remember hearing about this show, so I decided to watch it. I mean I deal with oversexed boys everyday! :lol: But anyways, it is a good show, and I really like the storyline with Kelly Osbourne's character and Jonathon (isn't that his name?). It's so cute and funny! :smiley: Can't wait till next week's episode!

SecretAgentMan said:
this isn't "life as we know it" in my opinion.  I'm not going to watch this show.  From the commercials it seems all sex.
[post="1022156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

but Ash, you think about sex every second ;)

the 2nd episode was so full of talented kids ... it was awesome to see these kids show their emotions, be with their friends, and trust them enough to talk about private issues ...

I am so in love with Dino :blush: ... poor guy ...

the comment Jonathan said after Dino told the guys about his mom cheating with his coach was soooooo funny!

"I was in the hospital because i thought my penis was going to explode"

:lol: :laughbounce:

he looks like my neighbor too :woot:

SecretAgentMan said:
this isn't "life as we know it" in my opinion.  I'm not going to watch this show.  From the commercials it seems all sex.
[post="1022156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

not really. there's more there than that. there's divorce and alot of other issues teens face.

Alias_Gay said:
I am so in love with Dino  :blush: ... poor guy ...

omi i SOOOO agree! Dino 🤤 yum and Jonathan looks like my neighbor who is sooo hot 🤤

RenegadeTear said:
the comment Jonathan said after Dino told the guys about his mom cheating with his coach was soooooo funny!

"I was in the hospital because i thought my penis was going to explode"

:lol:  :laughbounce:

[post="1029985"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh I know!! I was like :blink:, but then I went to :laughbounce:.

It was hilarious on last Thursday's episode. The guys thought that Ben was gay, so they went, "Ben...gay?" It was hilarious. :lol: Although then I told it to my wonderful Nay, who is British, and she didn't get it. How sad, ENGLAND DOES NOT HAVE BENGAY!!! :lol:

Tonight's episode was rather interesting. I actually liked that Ben went with the other girl, although I felt bad for Miss Young. And then Dino's dad was getting at it with his wife's friend. Hmm. And poor Dino. He has a...problem.

Back