Life Couldn't Get Any Better

liliana

Cadet
Notes: Set in an AU. The Telling never happened Vaughn never got married, Sydney never disappeared. It's pretty much a year after Firebomb so in other words Diane and Emily are still alive. Sloane is in prison and so is Sark and so is Allison. Francie was never killed though she was held captive and now she and Will are going out. And Irina is still in CIA custody of course. Also someone else will be posting this but it is my story it's for the Romance Contest.
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn have rotten married and are going on a cruise for their honeymoon full of fun in the sun and some quiet time together. And also it's wonderful to be spending Valentines Day on board a cruise boat and alone for that matter. What could possibly go wrong? Right okay um seasickness. Nevermind okay please enjoy.
Couples: S/V
Category: Romance (complete and utter fluff)
Rating: PG
Spoilers: It will help if you've watched Season 1 and Season 2 up to Episode 16 Firebomb other than that you are safe.
Dislcaimer: None of the shows characters belong to me they belong to JJ, ABC, Disney, Touchstone and Bad Robot.

Life Couldn't Get Any Better
By: Lili

Chapter 1

You see Sydney sitting in a room she is having her make-up done and her hair is in curlers. You look around the room and you see the girl who is doing her hair is in a floor length champagne a line dress. Her hair is up in a bun her name is Rachel Thomas she's an old friend of Sydney's from high school. You also see Francie wearing the same dress. She looks at herself in the mirror and she smiles. "Hey what are you smiling about?" Francie asks.

She rolls her eyes "I'm getting married today," she says. The other two girls smile and nod and she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles at what she sees. “I can’t believe it, it seems so unreal that this is finally happening to me.”

Francie looks at her through the mirror “honey you so deserve this I mean look at you your beautiful,” she says. Sydney smiles at her through the mirror and Rachel does the finishing touches on her make-up.

She looks at Sydney “now for the hair,” Rachel says. Sydney looks at her through the mirror and smiles “I think I’ll put your hair up but leave some pieces hanging down the back.” She looks at Sydney “you make a beautiful bride and Michael is lucky to have you.”

Sydney smiles at her “thank you Rachel that means a lot to me as well as you being here means a lot,” she says.

Rachel nods and starts taking the curlers out and you see the curls framing Sydney’s face and she starts putting up leaving some of Sydney’s hair trailing down her back.. “I remember my wedding to Jake it was so beautiful I couldn’t believe it was happening,” she says.

Sydney smiles at her “hard to believe you guys have actually been married six months already it just seems like yesterday that Michael and I attended your wedding,” Sydney says. Rachel nods and she has tears in her eyes. “Aw don’t cry or I will start.”

Rachel nods and flicks a tear away “sorry it’s just that I can’t believe that your getting married,” she says. Sydney nods “I remember getting back from my honeymoon and finding that invitation I thought I was seeing things.”

Francie smiles at the girl “don’t worry so did I. I thought he was never going to ask her and then I thought they’d never set a date,” she says.

Sydney hits Rachel on the arm “sham leave him alone he did it when he was good and ready and I’m glad he did it when he did,” she says.

Francie shakes her head “I remember when he proposed she came rushing in screaming the next morning that he’d finally asked her,” she says. Francie smiles at her best friend “I thought she was acting like a crazy woman.”

Sydney smiles at her “I’m sure I didn’t look like one though,” she says. Francie shakes her head and Sydney smiles.

She stands up and hugs them both.

You see Weiss standing watching Vaughn try to put his tie on and he’s trying to stifle his laughter watching his best friend trying to put it on.

Vaughn glares at his best friend and he looks at himself and laughs as well “I guess I do look rather silly don’t I,” he says. Weiss nods his head and then shakes it. “But Eric I’m getting married today to Sydney Bristow of all people I got my wish to finally be with her.”

Weiss nods and smiles “I know man you are both two very lucky people and I’m happy for you both,” he says.

Vaughn nods and smiles “then be a good best friend and come over here and help me,” he says. Weiss nods and comes over and helps him with his tie.

He claps Vaughn on the shoulder “you are both my best friends and I’m happy that everything is okay,” he says.

Jack comes in and looks at the two of them “it’s almost time,” he says. They both nod.

TBC….

So what will happen next we’ll have to wait and see.

I like the happy ending story! With fluff, happiness, joy, love, childrens...and so on!
May I have a pm when you update?

Thanx a lot!

Chapter 2
by:Lili

You see Sydney standing beside Jack with Rachel and Francie in front of them about to walk down the aisle.Jack looks down at his little girl and she smiles up at him."What's wrong daddy?"she asks.

He shakes his head"nothing you look beautiful Sydney and I am so happy for you and Michael,"he says.She smiles and he wipes the tear away from her eye"your very lucky."

She hugs his arm to her side"yes I am very lucky,"she says.She smiles"I have two very special men in my life who both I love very much."

He nods his head"I love you too Sydney,"he says.You see Rachel and Francie start forward and Jack feels Sydney's hand tighten on his arm."It's fine sweetheart."

She smiles you finally see what she's wearing a white strapless floor length dress with a slight train trailing behind her it has a design of flowers on the front of it.Her hair is up but now she is also wearing a tiara.It's a metal alice band with crystal stones a while veil is attatched to it.You also see she has a slight bump.

The wedding march starts and Sydney and Jack start walking towards the front you see Vaughn,Weiss and Will standing at the front.You see Sydney and Vaughn are each holding a rose.

Vaughn gasps at the first sight of her and his smile grows wider you see Weiss and Will smile as well.Once Jack and Sydney reach the front the minister smiles.Jack lifts Sydneys veil and kisses her on the cheek he gives her hand to Vaughn and smiles and goes to sit down.He looks at the two of them and begins."Good afternoon! We are gathered here today,not to witness the beginning of what will be,but rather what already is!We do not create this marriage, because we cannot. We can and do,however,celebrate with Michael and Sydney and their friends and families the wondrous and joyful occurence that has already taken place in their lives,"he says.

Sydney and Vaughn smile at each other"marriage is a supreme sharing of experience, and an adventure in the most intimate of human relationships. It is the joyous union of two people whose comradeship and mutual understanding have flowered in romance,"the priest carries on."Today Michael and Sydney proclaim their love and commitment to the world, and we gather here to rejoice, with and for them, in the new life they now undertake together."

You see everyone in the room from Amelie who has tears in her eyes to Jack who for once has a smile on his face."We who love, can look at each other's life and say, "I touched his life," or, "I touched her life," just as an artist might say, "I touched this canvas." "Those brushstrokes in the comer of this magnificent mural, those are mine. I was a part of this life, and it is a part of me." Marriage is to belong to each other through a unique and diverse collaboration, like two threads crossing in different directions, yet weaving one tapestry together,"the priest says.He smiles at the two"The secret of love and marriage is similar to that of religion itself. It is the emergence of the larger self. It is the finding of one's life by losing it. Such is the privilege of husband and wife - to be each himself, herself and yet another; to face the world strong, with the courage of two. To make this relationship work, therefore, takes more than love. It takes trust, to know in your hearts that you want only the best for each other. It takes dedication, to stay open to one another, to learn and grow, even when it is difficult to do so. And it takes faith, to go forward together without knowing what the future holds for you both. While love is our natural state of being, these other qualities are not as easy to come by. They are not a destination, but a journey. The true art of married life is in this an inner spiritual journey. It is a mutual enrichment, a give and take between two personalities, a mingling of two endowments which diminishes neither, but enhances both."

Sydney looks at Vaughn and finds him staring back at her she takes a deep breath."I will now read a poem about this called "Married Love".The english translation is this

You and I
Have so much love,
That it burns like a fire,
In which we bake a lump of clay
Molded into a figure of you
And a figure of me.
Then we take both of them.
And break them into pieces,
And mix the pieces with water,
And mold again a figure of you And a figure of me.
I am in your clay.
You are in my clay.
In life we share a single quilt,
In death we will share one coffin.

"As the poem shows us, mingling in marriage is a mutual dedication, a cooperative venture in every sense. It is a relationship based on love, respect, and a determination by both partners to adjust to each other and support one another, in health and in sickness, in joy and in sadness, in ease and in hardship,"the priest says.Through this co-operation, we give ourselves, our lives and love. into the hands of the one we love. We do so trustingly and generously. And so, each of us receives a gift: the life and love of the other. We receive this gift, not only from the one we love, but also from the parents who brought us into the world, and from our friends and families as well."

Sydney and Vaughn turn to each other minding the roses."Michael and Sydney have written their own vows,"he says."Michael would you like to go first?"

Vaughn nods and stares deeply into Syd's eyes"Sydney since the first day I met you I knew you were something special and I was right.Syd the last three years have been the best of my life.Getting to know you,becoming your friend,falling in love with you,becoming your boyfriend,then fiancè and now becoming your husband everything seems perfect.I love you Sydney Anne Bristow always and forever I promise to love and to cherish you through sickness and in health forever and always,"he says.

Sydney wipes away some tears"Vaughn Michael when we met I was a mess I had felt like I'd lost everything.But you seemed to just pick me up and would never let me go.You truly are my guardian angel and my darling I love you for that.My angel,my love,my everything you are the keeper of my heart and soul you have my love for an eternity.And till the stars vanish my life will be in your hands.I love you Michael Christopher Vaughn always forever I promise to love and to cherish you through sickness and in health forever and always,"she says.

The priest smiles"the rings please,"he says.Weiss hands one to Vaughn it's a thin gold round band.And then Francie hands Sydney hers and its the same one except larger."Traditionally, the marking- of the passage to tile status of husband and wife is marked by the exchange of rings. These rings are a symbol of the unbroken circle of love. Love freely given has no beginning and no end, no giver and no receiver for each is the giver and each is the receiver. May these rings always remind you of the vows you have taken."He looks at Vaughn"now Michael repeat after me with this ring I thee wed,"he says.

Vaughn turns back to Sydney"with this ring I thee wed,"he says.He slides the ring onto her finger and brings her hand up to his mouth and kisses it.

The priest turns to Sydney"now Sydney repeat after me with this ring I thee wed,"he says.

She smiles"with this ring I thee wed,"she says.She slides the ring onto his finger.She smiles at Vaughn with tears in her eyes.

The priest looks at everyone"the couple has asked me to do a rose ceremony,"he says.""Your gift to each other for your wedding today has been your wedding rings - which shall always be an outward demonstration of your vows of love and respect; and a public showing of your commitment to each other.
You now have what remains the most honorable title which may exist between a man and a woman - the title of "husband" and "wife." For your first gift as husband and wife, that gift will be a single rose. In the past, the rose was considered a symbol of love and a single rose always meant only one thing - it meant the words "I love you." So it is appropriate that for your first gift - as husband and wife - that gift would be a single rose. Please exchange your first gift as husband and wife."

Sydney and Vaughn exchange roses and you see a tear in both their eyes"In some ways it seems like you have not done anything at all. Just a moment ago you were holding one small rose - and now you are holding one small rose. In some ways, a marriage ceremony is like this. In some ways, tomorrow is going to seem no different than yesterday. But in fact today, just now, you both have given and received one of the most valuable and precious gifts of life - one I hope you always remember - the gift of true and abiding love within the devotion of marriage."He smiles at the two of them"Michael and Sydney I would ask that where ever you make your home in the future - whether it be a large and elegant home - or a small and graceful one - that you both pick one very special location for roses; so that on each anniversary of this truly wonderful occasion you both may take a rose to that spot both as a recommitment to your marriage - and a recommitment that THIS will be a marriage based upon love."

He looks at the two of them and carries on"in every marriage there are times where it is difficult to find the right words. It is easiest to hurt who we most love. It is easiest to be most hurt by who we most love. It might be difficult some time to words to say "I am sorry" or "I forgive you"; "I need you" or "I am hurting". If this should happen, if you simply can not find these words, leave a rose at that spot which both of you have selected - for that rose than says what matters most of all and should overpower all other things and all other words.
That rose says the words: "I still love you." The other should accept this rose for the words which can not be found, and remember the love and hope that you both share today."

"Michael and Sydney if there is anything you remember of this marriage ceremony, it is that it was love that brought you here today, it is only love which can make it a glorious union, and it is by love which your marriage shall endure,"the priest says.

He smiles at the two" In as much as you have consented together in this ceremony to live in wedlock and have sealed your vows in the presence of this company and by the giving of these rings, it gives me great pleasure to pronounce that you are Husband and Wife,"he says."Michael you may kiss your bride."

Vaughn looks at her and lifts her veil she looks at him"you look beautiful,"he whispers.He leans down and kisses her everyone in the room applauds."I love you my wife."

She smiles"and I love you my husband,"she says.

The priest turns to everyone"I present you for the very first first time Mr and Mrs Michael Vaughn,"he says.

Everyone claps some more.Outside everyone congratulates them"you look stunning Sydney,"Amelie says.

Sydney smiles and hugs her"thankyou Amelie,"she says.She and Vaughn then get in the limo.

You see them in the limo they are off to Francie's restaurant Sydney has her head laying on his shoulder."I can't believe I'm your wife,"she says.

He smiles down at her"I can't believe I'm your husband,"he says.He leans down and kisses her on the lips."I love you."

She smiles up at him"and I love you,"she says.

TBC....

okay ya i know really sorry that was just about the wedding ceremony the next one will be about the reception and the honeymoon.
http://www.lezu.com/2004_fall_collection/images/1155i.jpg
http://www.goldenmine.com/images/R303B_t.jpg
http://www.goldenmine.com/images/R101B_t.jpg
http://www.goldenmine.com/images/D0309.jpg
http://www.goldenmine.com/images/S0941.jpg
http://www.goldenmine.com/images/W0811.jpg
http://www.confetti.co.uk/fashion/menswear...lack-PE_475.jpg
http://www.confetti.co.uk/fashion/access/a...twinkly_475.jpg

Back