Life Is Sometimes Perfect

I forget what it was, but something you wrote earlier tipped me off that she was pregnant. Very good chap, though!

~Me :angel2:

here's the next part i promised tonight

Disclaimer:You know where.

Life Is Sometimes Perfect
by:sydney_megan_bristow(Lil)

Chapter 5

You see Vaughn's face it's a look of shock and disbelief his mouth is gaping"are you sure?"he asks.

Sydney looks at him strangely"yes I'm sure,"she says.

His look of disbelief turns into one of joy he smiles at her and she smiles back"I'm going to be a daddy,"he says.

She nods her head and he goes over to her and hugs her she smiles and he smiles as well"are you happy about this?"she asks.

He pulls back and looks at her"yes I am,"he says.She smiles at him and then leans over and kisses him.

Eric and Bridget look at each other and
smile"congratulations you two,"Bridget says.

"Thanks,"Sydney says.She hugs them both and Eric shakes Vaughn's hand and Bridget hugs him.

"You'll be a great mother,"Bridget says.

Sydney smiles at her and then you hear the door open and you see Santos come in someone comes in behind him."We have to feed them,"he says.

The guards nod and they start taking the plates around to everyone Sydney looks over at Santos he smiles at her but she averts her eyes.A guard gives her a plate.She nods at him and then he continues.

They all ate in silence Franchesca kept looking at Sydney"are you okay?"she finally asks.

Sydney smiles at her and nods her head"yes I'm fine,"she says."Why do you ask?"

Franchesca looks at her"no reason you seem happy,"she says.

"I am,"Sydney says.

She smiles and then the guards came back over and took their plates the one that takes her plate hands her a piece of paper.He walks away and she opens it,it reads:

Dear Ms.Bristow,

I suggest you keep such things as you being pregnant to yourself from now on.If you try anything stupid my men will not hesitate to shoot you.For now you are safe

Santos

She glares at the note and hands it to Vaughn he reads it"but how did he know?"Vaughn asks.

Sydney shrugs her shoulders and looks around and shakes her head he takes her hand and she looks at him."Are you okay?"she asks.

He nods his head"yes I'm fine,"he says.

She nods her head and lay her head down on his shoulder.

You see Santos watching them there must be a camera in the room another man came to stand beside him."Keep an eye on those two,"Santos says.

"Yes sir,"the man says.

He walks away and Santos keeps watching the whole room and shakes his head.

Then you see Irina and Jack in Task Ops and they are talking to Kendall"no no no there is no way I'm letting her go with you,"he says.

Irina glares at the man"I'm going whether you allow me to or not she's my daughter,"she says.

Kendall looks at her and glares"I don't care to me you are still a national threat and I will not let you anywhere near guns,"he says.

She started walking away from"you'll have to tie me down to not get me to go because I'm going to save my daughter which you don't seem to be doing such a good job of doing,"she says.

"I will arrest you or put you under house arrest,"he says."I mean what will it matter to you,you haven't been a great mother anyway."

Irina turned and walks back to him and punches him he reels back and lands on the floor he looks up at her in shock."I know I'm not the greatest mother but I'm trying to make up for it so you can just go to hell,"she says."Are you coming Jack?"

She walks away and he follows Kendall is still sitting on the floor watching her leave.

She's in the parking lot she stops and stares at Jack he's looking at her disbelief but then his mouth turns up at the corners in a sort of smile."I've been wanting to do that ever since I met him,"he says.

She smiles at him and then kisses him"come on let's go save our daughter,"she says.

He nods and they get into his car and leave.

You see on the boat Sydney is asleep she's leaning against Vaughn's shoulder he's talking to Bridget and Eric."So what do you think we're going to do?"Eric asks.

"I don't know I think Syd wants to try and escape,"Vaughn says."But I don't want her to do anything risky we were planning on a distraction and her and I could get out."

They both nod and you see that Sydney is awake"and we're going through with it tonight no matter what,"she says.

All three of them nod she smiles at them and then that night you see all the lights are turned off.And suddenly somebody screams and flashlights come on"okay let's go,"Vaughn says.

Sydney nods and they get up very quietly and move towards the nearest door and are able to sneak out they check that the passages are clear and they head down one.

They knock out some of the guards and they bring them into a room she smiles at him and he smiles back.They take off their uniforms and change into them he gave her the once over."You look beautiful,"he says.

She glares at him but then smiles"thankyou you don't look too bad yourself,"she says.

He smiles as she was about to walk out of the door he stops her she turns around and frowns"what?"she asks.

"If we don't make it through this I just want you to know that I love you and our baby and I always will,"he says.

She smiles at him"I love you too and we will make it,"she says.

He nods and smiles at her and they leave the room they head up to the bridge and they hide everybody is around a small table and no one has noticed them."Okay I want group 1 to be here and plant the explosives here,I want Group 2 here and Group 3 here and I want someone to get those CIA agents Bristow and Vaughn,"he says.

The guards nod and Vaughn and Sydney hide and they all leave they are able to get out when Santos' back is turned.They head into a room Sydney looks shocked."He's going to kill everyone onboard and get away,"she says.

Vaughn nods and shakes his head"we have to go back to the dining hall,"Sydney says.

"We can't we have to hide out they'll know we have snuck away if we go in Syd we have to head further into the ship,"Vaughn says.

She looks at him and shakes her head"I promised Franchesca everything would be okay that I'd be back soon,"Sydney says.

He nods"but Syd if we get caught now she won't have a chance we have to be free,"he says.

"Okay for now,"Sydney says.He smiles at her and he takes her hand and they head out of the room when they've made sure everything's clear.

You see a guard come up onto the bridge and you see him go over to Santos"sir I have some bad news,"he says.

Santos looks at him"what is it Hercov?"he asks.

"Agents Bristow and Vaughn have escaped,"he says."We don't know how."

Santos looks angry"then bring me agents Thompson,Weiss and Tippin as well as the little
girl,"he says.

The man nods and Santos shakes his head....

To be continued...

Okay here's the next one hope you guys enjoy it.

To answer your question goofygal no Vaughn didn't know that she was pregnant.
And Ryanne no it's set before they are married.And as some people know who have read my other fics the endings going to be sad.

Sorry about the Kendall thing but I just saw Higher Echelon tonight and he bugged me more than usual.Ooh two more weeks until Phase One can't wait.

Please review.

that was great but does the endding have to be sad i love fluff. oh and thanks for saying what vaughns reaction was it was great post more soon

:rolleyes: ~Ash~ :rolleyes:

Sad ending?Noooooooo!! I think I'm gonna cry.You can't kill anyone of importance. Definately not Vaughn or Syd! The others though you can. As long as s/V are still alive I'm happy!

hey who said anything about anyone dying it just doesn't fit in with the next story.but i didn't say anyone would die i just said a sad ending.i promise tomorrow it's just been a hectic weekend

They better not die! That's all I have to say.Ok with not knowing how your ending it this does mean that the babys ok right? Syd better not get captured either! Ok I'm really done now.LOL

you live in africa! that is so awesome! wow! sorry. i was reading what you wrote before and i t said that you hadn't seen phase one yet and i was kinda like why. b/c the have already shown that eppy in the u.s. sorry! i just kinda thought that was something to put down in my rview! any who! i love you story! ~goofygal~

it's cool ya seeing it in 11 days yay can't wait.now syd_vaughn4ever i'm letting in a little secret it may have something to do with the kid but it's not what you think

ok yeah leave it like that (im now crying but i dont know how to write that noise) post more when you do can you pm me! love the story!
~ASH~

Back