Life Is Sometimes Perfect

want more soon what will happen to the kid i dont know what to think anymore everyone is confusing me. i should go back to reading the nice fluff!
POST MORE SOON
~ASH~

as i promised here's the next one

Disclaimer:You know where.

by:sydney_megan_bristow(Lil)

Chapter 6

You see Eric,Bridget and Will looking around the room when a guard walks in and goes over to them."Come with me all of you,"he says gruffly.

They all look at him and stand and he looks down at Franchesca"you too."

She stands up and they leave the room and they go up to the bridge Santos looks at them and nods his head.He nods at his guards and they leave."So you three are Agents Eric Weiss,Bridget Thompson and Will Tippin.And you are civilians Francie Calfo and Claire Thompson,"he says.

They all glare at him but he just laughs he walks away and signals for the guards to take them into the room downstairs.They come in and take them away.

You see Sydney and Vaughn going through a passage when some men walk by the instantly go into the nearest room."That was close,"Vaughn says.

Sydney nods her head she smiles at him and he smiles back"this is ridiculous how are we going to save a boat full of people?"Sydney asks.

"We have to try Syd for their sakes and our child's sake,"Vaughn says.Sydney nods her head and smiles he smiles back.

"You were always my encouragement no matter what we were doing,"she says.

He smiles at her and squeezes her hand they leave the room and keep going further into the ship.

Then you see Eric,Bridget,Will,Francie,Claire and Franchesca are in that room the little girl looks scared."I want to go home,"she says.

"It will be all right Sydney will get us out,"Bridget says.

Franchesca nods Claire sits down beside her and pulls her onto her lap"it will be okay she and Vaughn will get us out,"she says.

The little girl nods again and smiles at Claire.

Then you see Jack and Irina at the airport they are boarding a helicopter"are you sure you want to go?"Jack asks.

"She's my daughter Jack,"Irina says.

He nods and gets in and helps her in too they take off Jack looks at her and takes her hand"thankyou,"he says.

She looks at him strangely"for what?"she asks.

"For everything for what happened when we took down Sloane and Sark and for agreeing to
be with me again,"he says.

"I think I should be thanking you for taking me back,"she says.

He takes her hand and gives a faint smile she smiles back.

You see Sydney and Vaughn watching some men activating some C4"how are we going to get
to it there are men guarding it,"Sydney says."We are unarmed they could shoot us."

Vaughn looks at her and nods"well we need a plan then,"he says.

She nods he strokes her hair away from her face"it will be okay I promise you that you won't let anybody down,"he says.

She looks at him"how can you have so much confidence in me?"she asks.

"'Cause you're not one to let people down,"he says.

She nods and smiles at him she leant up and kisses him on the lips"I love you,"she says.

"I love you too,"he says.

There plan is one of them distracts the guards and the other comes around and knocks them out.Vaughn walks out"hey you three,"he says.

They all turn around and look at him they all point their guns at him and then Sydney comes up behind them and whacks one across the head the others see and turn around she grabs the man's gun and points it at the two.

Then knocks them both out"okay let's get this C4 discharged,"Sydney says.

Vaughn nods and they go about doing it.

You see one of Santos's standing somewhere nearby his gun is pointed at Sydney's head Vaughn has just turned around and looks at him."Both of you put your hands up now,"he says."Or I will shoot."

They both put their hands up and they start walking towards Santos"no funny business or I will shoot,"he says.

Sydney nods towards Vaughn and then to a gun lying on the floor he sees it out of the corner of his eye and nods his head.

He is able to get his foot under it and he kicks it up and Sydney moves and she is able to get it.She shoots at the man but he dives out the way and then he gets back up and shoots at them they dive out the way but one catches Vaughn in the leg.

He collapses Sydney finally is able to shoot the guy he goes down she looks at Vaughn's leg and sees the bullet went right through."Oh thank god,"she says.

He smiles at her"it'll be all right but you have to leave me here and find the rest of C4's,"he says.

She looks at him and shakes her head"I can't just leave you here,"she says.

Vaughn looks up into her eyes"please go you have to save these people,"he says.

She shakes her head"I can't do it,"she says.

He nods his head"yes you can for me,for us for the child you carry,"he says.He takes her hand in his"you can do anything Syd."

She shakes her head again he leans up and kisses her on the forehead"I love you but please go,"he says.

"Okay but I'm getting you to somewhere safe,"she says.

"Okay,"Vaughn says.

She ties something around his leg and helps him up they find a room that looks safe enough she helps him to the bed.She sees a first aid kit and gives it to him.She looks at him"stay safe,"Sydney says.

Vaughn nods his head"you too,"he says.

He kisses her on the forehead she kisses him once more and leaves the room he shakes his head...

To be continued...

Please review and enjoy.

I promise the baby won't die.

oh, poor Vaughn...He's so cute, I love him! Keep writing, it's very interesting so far. (good interesting, not weird interesting ;) )
~kate

that was so awesome. wow! i sound like those ditsy gals on never been kissed. any who. i so loved this part and can't wait fo the next! love ya babe~me~ :angelic:

Disclaimer:You know where

by:liliana

Chapter 7

You see Sydney running down the hallway she's heading further into the ship.She has to stop for a minute.

She then keeps on running she comes to a place where she sees men standing around.Some of them have guns some of them don't.

She goes around with none of them noticing she sneaks up behind him and knocks him out the others turn around.She points a gun at all of them.

"Put your hands up and get down on the floor,"she says.

They all did she points a gun at one of them"you disarm it,"she says.

He nods his head and gets up and starts disarming the bomb they hear footsteps and Sydney moves into the shadows.

You see it's Jack and Irina they are arguing what's new."But Jack we don't know where to look,"she says.

"We go up,"Jack says.

Sydney steps out of the shadows and looks at the two of them"what are you two doing here?"she asks.

They both turn around and look at her."Sydney,"Irina says.

"Hey mom dad,"Sydney says."I ask again what are you two doing here?"

Jack looks at her"coming here to save you,"he says.

She shakes her head"well I'm fine and I think so is everyone else but they are arming bombs all over the ship,"Sydney says."And Vaughn's been shot I don't know about the others."

The man has finished and Jack turns to the rest of the men and looks at them."I promise we won't hurt you if you co-operate,"he says.

The men nod"you two go and get Vaughn and I'll take you with me to go discharge the rest of the bombs,"Jack says.

Irina goes over to him"becareful,"she says.

He nods his head and starts leaving with the guy"dad we'll be in room 213,"Sydney says.

He nods and he leaves"come on let's go your father will be all right,"Irina says.

Sydney nods and they get moving"are you okay?"
Sydney asks.

Irina looks at her and nods"yes I'm fine Sydney,"
she says.

Sydney nods and they keep making their way through the ship.

You see Eric and Will talking in the corner away from the girls."What happened to them?"Will asks.

"I don't know,"Eric says."But I'm sure they are safe and trying to do all they can."

Will nods"I know but I'm still worried,"he says.

Eric nods his head"I know but it's no good worrying about them because we can't do anything to help them anyway,"he says.

Will nods and then you hear the door being opened and they all look towards it and in comes a limping Vaughn."Mike what happened?"Bridget asks.

"I was shot we have to get back to the room before Syd comes back,"Vaughn says.

They nod and they start moving out the room they are able to make it back to the room.But someone has noticed them and has followed them.

They get inside the room and Sydney and Irina are already there."Where have you been?"Sydney asks.
She rushes over to him and smothers his face with kisses.

"Irina what are you doing here?"Eric asks.

"Jack and I came to save you lot,"Irina says smiling."But it seems you don't need our help."

Sydney helps Vaughn sit down on the bed and she checks his leg it's bleeding.

"Hey it's not as bad as it looks,"Vaughn says.

She glares at him and he just smiles."You shouldn't scare me like that I thought you'd been taken or something,"she says.

Suddenly they hear something hitting the ground and Jack coming into the room dragging a body.

"Who's he?"Bridget asks.

"He followed you,"Jack says.

He looks at everyone to make sure that they are all okay."Are you okay?"he asks Vaughn.

The other man nods and Sydney goes back to checking his leg.Irina goes over and kisses Jack on the lips."I was worried,"she says.

"Irina I'm all right,"Jack says.

She nods and walks away Sydney looks at the two of them strangely but just shakes it off...

To be continued...

That's the end for now sorry it's so short but I'm tired it's 10:48 here and I have college tomorrow.

So enjoy

okay next chapter should be up within the next few days but I do have to study so please be patient I have four exams next week.and then next friday i go on holiday.

okay i'm giving you something here.there's a clue in A Danger Lurks In All Corners of Life at the end of the last chapter it's a slight clue but it's there.So if anyone can figure out what it is i'll give you the next chapter.i mean i'm giving you the next but it may come out faster.and i want to see if anyone picked up on it.it may have something to do with this unborn baby.

Back