Life Is Sometimes Perfect

Don't u have chapter 11? i swear it was up, cause i coppy and paste
every poste of the story to print it out, and i have a chapter 11 of this story
wat happend to it?

~Kim~ -the concerned citizen

hey! i loved your chapter,but i'm confused. you sent me a pm today saying that you have up a new chapter. please fill me in! ~amber~

here you go guys sorry it must have been deleted when the server went down.I'm getting the next one up tomorrow i don't have time tonight.

Disclaimer:You know where.

Chapter 11
by:Liliana

Nine months later

You see Sydney sitting on the couch she's reading a magazine while the tv is playing a hockey game.Michael comes out and hands her a sandwich she smiles up at him"thankyou,"she says.

"You're welcome,"Michael says.

He sits down beside her and starts watching the hockey game he then turns away and starts looking at Sydney she notices."What?"she asks.

"Nothing,"he says.

She shakes her head and goes back to eating and reading her magazine.
And he goes back to watching his game.

The phone rings and Michael picks it up"Vaughn residence Michael speaking,"
he says.

"Hey Michael it's Francie can I please speak to Syd?"she asks.

"Of course here she is,"Michael says.He hands the phone to Syd"Francie."

She nods her head"hey Francie,"she says.

"Hey Syd how are you doing?"she asks.

"All right you know a week overdue this kid better come out soon,"Syd says.

Francie laughs"don't worry it will be worth the wait,"she says.

"I know,"Sydney says.

She looks at Michael and he smiles at her and she smiles back he takes her free hand and rubs the palm.And keeps on watching the game.

"So Will and I are coming over for dinner is anyone else coming?"she asks.

"Yes my dad,mom,Eric and Bridget,"Sydney says.

You see Francie shake her head"should I bring anything?"she asks.

"No except yourself and Will,"Sydney says.

"Okay we'll see you later,"Francie says.

Sydney nods and puts the phone down she snuggles up to Vaughn and he puts his arm around her shoulders."Are you all right?"he asks.

Sydney looks up at him strangely"yes I'm fine why?"she asks.

He shakes his head"no reason,"he says.

She smiles up at him and he smiles back she kisses him on the cheek.

That night you see her now sitting at the kitchen table while Michael is getting everything ready for dinner.

The doorbell rings"come in,"Sydney says.

Jack and Irina come in and see her there"hi honey Michael,"Jack says.

"Hi dad,"Sydney says."Mom."

"Hi sweetie,"Irina says.

They both give her a hug and Jack shakes Michael's hand then the next to arrive are Bridget and Eric.And then finally Francie and Will who don't look too happy with each other.

Sydney looks at the two of them and senses something's wrong"hey Syd,"Will says.

"Hey Will,"Sydney says."Hi Francie."

"Hey Syd,"she says.Francie hugs her tightly and then hugs Michael.

Michael and Sydney watch them go"what's wrong with those two?"Michael asks.

Sydney shrugs her shoulders"I don't know,"she says."Maybe I'll get it out of Francie sometime tonight."

Michael nods"come on let's go mingle with our guests,"he says.

She nods and smiles she takes the hand that he gives her and they go into the livingroom.And they sit down.

A half an hour later they all have a plate of food in front of them"so how was everyone's week?"Sydney asks.

They all look at her"mine was good,"Bridget says."Nothing much going on at work it's kinda boring really."

"Yeah the CIA definitely has those spells where its boring,"Sydney says.

"We got another walk-in he use to work for the Alliance he's being put under me I'm his handler,"Eric says.

"That should be fun,"Sydney says.

Eric glares at her"tons,"he says.

She smiles at him and he smiles back everyone told about their weeks and how boring or odd they were.

Sydney looks at Bridget and signals her to help her up and they can go into the bedroom with Francie to talk.

She nods and she goes over to Sydney and helps her up Sydney also nods at her mother and Irina stands up as well."Come on we need girl talk,"
Bridget says."We'll leave you men alone."

They all nod and smile and they go into the bedroom and shut the door Bridget helps Sydney sit down on the bed.They all look at Francie."So what's up with you and Will?"Sydney asks.

Francie looks at all of them...

TBC....

And thankyou again Kim it helped alot I forgot sorry about that.like I said it must have been deleted when the server went down.

Please enjoy and review.

WHAT?!?!? You're just going to leave it there?!? GEEZ! How mean can someone get?!? J/K Great job!! Keep going though.....soon. Or I might DIE of suspense! :D :P

and sorry guys until I finish this I won't write Danger Lurks In All Corners cause there's a connection in this story to that one.I've had exams this week and my last one is tomorrow and then i'm on holiday and i have all the time in the world to write.

wow i just read this from the beging and its great!! hey are still naming their kid megan elizabeth? well thats my sisters name!! hmm great name anyways cant wait for more!! :D

here's the next one

Disclaimer:You know where.

Life Is Sometimes Perfect
by:Liliana

Chapter 12

You see Sydney,Bridget and Irina standing in Syd and Vaughn's bedroom watching Francie who is sitting on the bed weeping."What happened?"Sydney asks.

Francie looks up at her with tears in her eyes"Will slept with another girl and I caught them she's pregnant,"she says.(Sorry Will fans I need to take my anger and stress out on someone and it's him I do love Will though.)

Sydney sits down on the bed beside her and so does Bridget."For how long?"Bridget asks.

Francie looks at her and shakes her head"he wouldn't tell me,"she says.

"a**h***,"Bridget says.

"Bridget,"Sydney says.

Bridget shrugs her shoulders"what I'm just telling the truth,"she says.

Sydney nods her head and strokes Francie's hair"it's all right it will be all right I promise,"she says.

Francie glares at her"easy for you to say look at you you are nine months pregnant and you're getting married how can you say it will be all right?"she asks.

Sydney looks at her and nods her head"I'm sorry about what's happened between you and Will but don't take it out on me,"she says.

She tries to stand up but she can't and then Francie takes her hand"I'm sorry Syd it's all my fault shouldn't have gotten you so worked up,"she says.

Sydney nods her head and Irina comes over and helps her up"come on let's go back out,"Irina says.

All three of the girls nod their heads and they head out of the room all the males in the room turn round.Vaughn stands up and goes over to Sydney he smiles at Irina and takes Sydney's arm.

He leads her over to the couch and they sit down she lays her head on his chest"you okay?"he asks.

She nods her head and he smiles at her"I'm all right just wanting to see our baby,"she says.

He nods his head and then the doorbell rings he looks at her strangely and then gets up and goes to the door and opens it.Standing there is Alice.

She turns around and gasps"Michael,"she says.

He looks at her strangely"Alice what are you doing here?"he asks.

She looks at him and smiles"I came here to see Will Tippin,"she says."Must have the wrong place."

"No he's here,"Vaughn says.

She walks through the door and Will comes to meet her Vaughn goes over and looks at Sydney"what is she doing here?"she asks.

"Came here to see him,"Vaughn says."I don't know why."

"Can you please help me up?"Sydney asks.

He does and Alice looks at her in surprise"hi Rita,"she says.

"Alice,"Sydney says."So your the one who Will's going out with and who's child your carrying."

Alice nods her head and then looks away Francie stands up and walks over to them and glares at the woman."Ah so your Michael's ex-girlfriend,"she says.

Alice looks at her and nods"and who are you?"she asks.

Francie looks her straight in the face"his girlfriend Francie Calfo nice to meet you,"she says.

"Oh,"Alice says."I'm sorry."

Francie punched her in the face Alice came up and looked at her in shock"I think maybe we should go,"Will says.

Vaughn nods"I think that would be best,"he says.

"Oh no you two are staying,"Francie says.

"Come on Francie get off it,"Will says.He looks her in the face and he's got a cold look on it"I left you."

She glares at him"for her of all people,"she says.

"Would you two shut up,"Sydney says.

They both glare at her and keep on fighting suddenly Sydney feels pain in her stomach "Vaughn,"she says.He's not listening"Vaughn."She says it louder this time."MICHAEL!"

He looks at her in shock he sees she's bent over"Syd what's wrong?"he asks.

"I think the babies coming,"she says.

His eyes go wide"okay Irina can you go pack her a bag,I'll get the car keys,Jack could you sit with Sydney and get her out to the car and would you two shut up,"he says to Francie and Will.

They both turn to look at him and Jack and Sydney start heading for the door while Vaughn gets the keys and then Irina came out of the bedroom with a bag and they leave.Bridget and Eric follow.

You see them at the hospital Sydney is lying in a room with Vaughn sitting beside her everyone else is sitting outside."Are you okay?"he asks.

She nods"yes I'm fine,"she says.

Another contraction comes a while later they are getting stronger and the doctor comes in"okay we are going to get you into the delivery room,"he says.

Sydney nods her head and they go into the delivery room.

You see everyone outside they are all nervous wrecks Jack is pacing while Irina is trying to get him to sit down but he's having none of it.

"Jack she's fine she's a big girl,"Irina says.

Jack looks at her and nods"yes I know but she's still my baby,"he says.

She smiles at him twelve hours later they all look dishevelled when Vaughn finally comes out they all look expectantly."It's a girl,"Vaughn says.

They all cheer and shout and laugh and shake Michael's hand"what are you going to name her?"Bridget asks.

"Megan Elizabeth Vaughn,"Vaughn says.

"Oh that's such a nice name,"Eric says.

Vaughn smiles at his friend"thankyou,"he says.

A while later you see Sydney in her room with the baby sitting beside her she's watching her daughter.Jack walks in and smiles at her.

She smiles at her father"hi dad,"she says.

"Hi honey,"he says.He kisses her on the forehead.

He looks down at the small bundle of joy and smiles"so this is her,"he says.

"Yes this is Megan Elizabeth Vaughn,"Sydney says.

"She's precious,"he says.He smiles at her"just like you were."

She smiles at him and kisses him on the cheek...

To be continued...

There we go Megan is born and you find out what was up with Francie and Will.I wasn't actually going to go with Alice but she was convient and goes with my story.

Please enjoy and review.

And everyone please call me Lili.

hahaha omg i cant pic syd pregnant!! haha i have this great pic in my head of her!! anyways hehe alice and will wow thats a new one!! aw i love it and love the baby's name!! write more soon!! :D

Awwwwww so this is Megan?! Sooooo cute. Grrrrrrr Alice!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE her! Poor Francie. Will is an a** h*** if he slept with Alice! OMG THAT LITTLE IS EMMA!! OR WHOEVER IS THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE SEQUEL!! So Megan's gonna go missing that's so sad. Continue please!

Back