Life: The Kuzzle Story

Kuzzle

Cadet
I've been under so much stress in the last month, that I've actually developed a facial tic,(My left eye flutters when stressed) and the last real face-to-face conversation I've had with anyone outside of my own family was in October, not counting business transactions.

My mom kicked out her drunkard of a boyfriend, so now I'm having to get up 3-4 times a night to get stuff for my baby brother, because my mom can't. She's got a bad back,(she broke it a few years back) and she just had a neuroma removed from her foot, so she can't walk around on it much. On top of that, I'm the one who's got to do all the lifting, all the running around, all the stuff that involves bending... *sigh* My grandma's trying to help, but she's 65 years old, so while she can help clean up, it's just... Bah.

On top of that, I'm taking care of two dogs, and I don't get to do anything for me. Why? Because all I want to do is hang out with friends, and I don't have any. Why? Because everyone seems to think I hate everyone. I don't; I hate humanity. There's a big difference. Well, that and because I can never seem to strike up small talk. I find it annoying when someone I don't know starts talking to me, and I figure "I wouldn't like it, so I'm not going to do it to them.", so even when I get the chance to talk to people, I instinctively pass on it. I've been trying to work on that, but as of yet, I've been unsuccessful.

What's this mean? It means I wish I drank. :-L

Chores, pets, kids.. not much time for oneself.. That sounds pretty familiar, actually.. probably to a lot of us here.

Life is about helping and loving others and putting other people's needs before your own. Your efforts are noble. I'm sure your Mom and Grandmother are very happy to have you around. I hope you appreciate them as well. Things will improve, with time. As for friends.. Maybe look online for people in your area with similar interests - Alaskan Gamers Unite? I sincerely wish you well. *salute*

I've developed a tick in my left eye as well, over the last month, and I too think its because of stress. Job hunting is the primary cause of my stress as of late, but even though I am pursuing a very good lead the process is dragging on and on...

Still I like to put my stress levels into proper perspective: No I don't think I'm quite as stressed out as, oh say, President Bush's press secretary...

I hope your mother gets well soon. While I've not been here long, and haven't generated alot of deep meaningful posts, I have noticed that you are a frequent poster, Kuzzle. It seems to me that you are a welcome member of this community, and I believe you underestimate how many friends you really have. Maybe not present in the flesh, but friends none-the-less.

Now that I've said that, I'll have to go out and make fun of the neighbors or something, to offset those less than manly statements, and too demonstrate that I do belong to the cruder of the two sexes. :cool:

Aelwulfe

Throughout my life I've routinely exchanged one stress tick for another. Be it a hand thing, an eye twitch, a mouth thing, etc, etc. I'm one of those people who lets the stress of little things affect him as much as much as the stress of the big things... so I can certainly sympathize with you. Over the years I've gotten better, but not as much as I'd like.
I wish you the best in dealing with it all.

Ya know what's cool? Free money. Ya know what I'm getting? Here's a hint: It's cool. My Social Security Disability case was approved in near record time. I mean, it's only $415 a month,(It'll go up when I can show I'm paying rent) and it'll go down if I start actually making money, but that's still some spending cash for while I'm not doing anything, or am in college. I'm getting a few months checks in one lump sum on around July 6th, so, like... $1,200. So, like... That'll be cool. Yay for not having to do stuff.

(Asperger's Syndrome(A form of higher functioning autism), OCD, and ADHD, for those of you who didn't know/remember.)

Well, since AS feels the need to flaunt his religion around every thread I might as well too. :smiley:

I keep you on my torture list, Kuzzle.

In Satan's name I bleed.
Daaxie.

lol just kidding. We all know Paulie Shore is the one true god. right, BUUUUUUUUUUUDY?!

Well, since AS feels the need to flaunt his religion around every thread I might as well too. :smiley:

I keep you on my torture list, Kuzzle.

In Satan's name I bleed.
Daaxie.

lol just kidding. We all know Paulie Shore is the one true god. right, BUUUUUUUUUUUDDY?!

*Pulls close the curtain in front of his shrine to Pauly Shore.*

"Who told you? What do you know?!"

:P

All your Tax dollars are belong to me.

*Ahem.*

OK, so I'll be getting another check around the same time, brining the grand total for the beginning of July to about $1,800. After that, I'm on another, different thing, so I'll be getting somewhere between $1-350(No idea how much) in addition to the $415. Again, the $415 will go up when I can show I'm paying rent, and, for right now, I'll just be paying my mom half of whatever the increase is. So, like... Yeah.

Anyway, just trying to think of what I'll get when the $1,800 gets here. How much do laptops cost, anyway? 'Cause I think I'll need one for college. Oh yeah, I've been formally accepted. Whoopee...

Laptop costs vary depending on what you get in them and who you're buying from. If you want to get a laptop that can run a few games, let me know and I'll see what I can configure for you. I had a laptop that could run EQ2 (two accounts at once, no less), and that should be enough to run HJ in at least minimal settings.

Back